• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mannequin has heat and poison manip, which are useless here. His nanotechnology also isn't very useful as well in this fight.

GLaDOS has Information Analysis, Portal Creation which is battle-applicable, matter manip, and well... everything else.

Voting GLaDOS.

Haven't played portal in a long time, when has glados used portal creation and matter manipulation offensively and why wouldn't mannequin's nanotechnology not be useful

Is there anything really stopping Mannequin from going up to GLaDOS and slicing her apart, considering what he can do to weld and large vehicles? And his nanotechnology isn't useful? What? Nanothorn would slice through anything produced by Aperture that isn't made of something like hard-light, it can cut through the ultra-dense layers of Endbringers, which reach up to Tier 6 durability.

Mannaquin's body is a closed system; any toxins in the air or acids being splashed on him aren't really going to do anything. And GLaDOS's ability to dissolve stuff only really applies to objects manufactured in Aperture. Lasers aren't going to be doing anything considering Mannaquin could withstand Kid Win's lasers with little issue, EMPs don't work on him.

I'd argue this is a stomp in Mannequin's favor; nothing GLaDOS throws at him kills him, and everything Mannequin throws at her destroys her.

Matter manip is just in those gates, glados never really swung those at anyone.

Her normal trump card of neurotoxin doesn't do shit to Mannequin. Dargoo explained it above and iirc he was described as Bonesaw proof at one point, that or the shell they put Cherish in.

Turrets can't hurt him, lasers will take some time to melt him and are more for traps, his strength, his shotgun, and the nanothorns can all destroy Glados, and sufficient destruction will incap her in the black box.

Her lasers are rated as a higher AP than his durability is at so they can heat him up and cause problems, but I don't see Mannequin being melted before he starts shooting at her with guns that tore straight through Bitch's dogs and Mannequin is also quite mobile compared to the generally stationary lasers. Voting for him, but Glados winning isn't impossible and being gigantic and able to travel through the walls can help her live longer.

This reminds me I should make a Dragon file, but i still need to finish Clairvoyant, Weld, and Doormaker rip

Back