• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup.

Archie Silver​

Archie Silver's profile is in somewhat of a sad state. So I've taken to revising it, with help from @ElixirBlue and other Sonic Scholars.

Changes​

• More extensive summary.
  • References galore
  • SCANS!SCANS!SCANS!
  • Immeasurable Lifting Strength, which really only scales to him.
  • Acausality, which should've been there long ago tbh.
  • A render of Silver in his Secret Freedom Fighter outfit.
  • A gallery.
That's it for Archie.

IDW Sonic​

I've created a Knuckles and Espio profiles for the IDW Series to give the verse a little more life. Not much else to say on that front(iers).

And that about covers it! Thanks for stopping by, you get a cookie.

If I'm not mistaken that Secret Freedom Fighter suit originally came from (or at the very least was inspired by) a unlockable costume in the Rival's games for Silver (I personally really liked it alongside Knux's gladiator suit).

Overall a small yet simple CRT that's much appreciated, finally IDW Knux gets a profile a shame he kinda became a background character after the Zombot Saga.

Also shouldn't Espio and Knuckles both have some degree of Martial Arts? iirc they're both noted as the most skilled fighters just before the surviving member's of the main cast split up to fight the D6 and reclaim the Chaos Emeralds plus I think I remember Martial Arts being noted as an ability Knux had in his official IDW character description.

Also SA2 took place in the IDW continuity which means Knux fought Rouge. Ofc there's other implications of game events happening in the idw continuity but I know that's a can of worms we're (mostly) keeping close.

Also shouldn't Espio and Knuckles both have some degree of Martial Arts? iirc they're both noted as the most skilled fighters just before the surviving member's of the main cast split up to fight the D6 and reclaim the Chaos Emeralds plus I think I remember Martial Arts being noted as an ability Knux had in his official IDW character description.
Yup, and it's kinda dumb that I missed it since I make note of that for each in their Intelligence sections. Derp lol.

Edit: Thank you all for your support, btw!

Last edited:
The changes have been applied (as of a while ago) and the profile is locked back up, so this thread can be locked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back