• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype top tier upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Heller was stronger just as capable ability wise and such.

No u.

No, I can't give a more serious answer to that blob of arrogance.

Ender:

"ByAsura To assume the Blackwatch was truly destroying the Whitelight does seem farfetched given what you suggest based was off screen stuff and speculation. It seems a bit speculative and out of character for the Blackwatch to do that anyway.

@DMUA Seriously? That answer is not enough as it is opinion based and derived from guesswork. You are also in clear denial too."

Out of character... just no. Blackwatch would destroy cities to destroy the Virus, like Project Firehawk, where they were going to destroy the city, or like the ending to Prototype 1 (albiet as last resorts). It's extremely consistently noted in the Audio Logs that they kill more civilians than Infected just to thin out the Infected. Blackwatch would want it gone ASAP.

Also, Blackwatch hoarded some Whitelight remember. This, however, doesn't invalidate my previous point, as Whitelight has is highly mutable, and they had burners to destroy the Whitelight in the mission where Heller gets rid of the 10.

Isn't part of Blackwatches whole thing is that they are willing to do anything to destroy the virus? "We'll burn our own to hold the line, for it is the last line to hold." So I highly doubt it would be that out of character for them.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Ender: Seriously? That answer is not enough as it is opinion based and derived from guesswork. You are also in clear denial too."

Give this Egotistical brat who's not even willing to comment himself man a medal.

Ender is blocked.

I know you don't like his attitude, but maybe stop insulting him. It'll make this thread worse after it cooled down a while ago.

Do I even need to follow up on that notion?

I can see why clear as day.

Ender:

"@ByAsura Let me list the following actions that has the Blackwatch doing the opposite of what you guys say:

1. The Blackwatch was the one who initiated the Blacklight project and their association with Elizabeth Greene say otherwise.

2. They tried to kill Alex Mercer and other scientists as they were helping the Blackwatch develop a bioweapon wit the end result to blow up the city to cover up their actions and the cause of the viral outbreak.

3. That doesn't excuse their actions at all.

@DMUA Those insults were unneeded and your behavior is dully noted. I not a stupid Ignorant fool when I see what you trying to get at all.

Off topic, tell Matthew I say Happy Birthday, Matt!!!"

1. They did that to test the Virus' effects after Hope, Mercer was the one who infected the city.

2 and 3. What the hell does that even mean, i didn't excuse their actions, i was calling them monsters, and you proved my point with both of these. What i was saying, is they kept it around for testing, as Dana implied.

The Everlasting said:
Controlling the virus on a molecular level, even if his body is the virus, is not remotely the same as regenerating from only molecules. High regen is wanked.
This. This is not a Regenerationn feat and cannot scale to it.

@ByAsura

Ender: "Really? What you say suggest otherwise as the Blackwatch did not destroying the Whitelight barrels when Jame Heller was the one who destroyed the Whitelight barrels, not them.

You didn't show any proof of that and to assume otherwise is just argument from belief and guesswork. "

They were going to destroy them, and they very likely did.

Guess work? You're the one who's guessing the non sensical idea that they didn't even destroy one, even though there's only a couple barrels left by the time Heller destroys them in the side mission. How about you give me evidence that they didn't destroy one?

How the hell does that have anything to do with this? Orion is an anti infected Super Soldier Program (which is ironically made from Infected in P2), Whitelight was changed into a Pathogen by Mercer.

@ByAsura

Ender:

"You definitely left out a lot of context as you show me the scene that has Jame Heller being involved in destroying the Whitelight barrels.

Orion Project is not a anti infected super soldier when the scene I explicit linked has mentioned Heller's DNA.

In any case, enough derailing and back on topic, as it is time to see the conclusions of the thread.

That to me is enough proof that has the Blackwatch not destroying the Whitelight barrels as you apparently claimed."

I did not leave out the context at all.

Which was also in the Original Phase 2 Orion (not an actual point, just misc). So? They just used Heller's DNA to kill him, why does that even relate to this point at all? Can you please explain what your point here is?

No, it's nowhere near enough.

@ByAsura

Ender: "Nonetheless, we can talk about this for a later time and place. As of now, the thread has been concluded for the most part."

Matt has precog

Anyway yeah I also added type 2 immortality since he's just fine walking around with a hole in his head, the only thing that could be changed is high -> low high regen via the feat in the first game over the 2nd game statement but everything else is the same

In that case we can just use the original ratings

"Supersonic+ (Reacted to and dodged M1 Abrams tank shells, which fire at Mach 4.6. Dodged and outran gunfire and Anti Tank missiles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back