• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype Downgrades: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put something together when I get on my computer.

It's pretty much the same in both forms in terms of reaction and combat speed, although she's almost stationary as Mother.

I think this point seems fine. I think it would be a good idea if you handled the changes since I think you have more knowledge on the matter, ByAsura.

I'll change the Goliaths for now. I'd like more on the speed stuff, though.

I think I've already made my points about Resistance to Biological Manipulation being re-added to Alex Mercer's profile (it still isn't in his profile) in this CRT and the previous one, which is basically the only definite change I want enacted out of this CRT.

I think it was agreed that Alex Mercer would gain resistance to Biological Manipulation, especially via resisting Bloodtox and its effects as one of the main reasons, by most of the supporters/knowledgeable members of Prototype in this series of CRTs. But I guess waiting for a couple of more inputs about that change shouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I just re-read the last thread; Resistance to Biological Manipulation being re-added to Alex Mercer's profile looks agreed there. From what the reasons that I read, I am fine with Resistance to Biological Manipulation being re-added.

What is your opinions on Elizabeth Greene's speed, by the way, @DeathNoodles?

Elizabeth Greene's suggested speed looks fine. Her movement speed in Mother Form is practically nonexistent and relies on homing green energy-like orbs or other ranged attacks to attack her targets at a distance, so that seems reasonable.

So have we reached a conclusion here?

DMUA said:
Do they never absorb Goliaths?
Only James Heller looks to have done here. Considering on how James Heller endure numerous Goliath's attacks and could damage it, I would be fine with his key ending up being 8-C; I think Alex Mercer's last key should end up as 8-C, powerscaling from fighting James Heller.

I think Alex Mercer's second key should be 8-C since he easily overpowers mid-end James Heller who defeated Goliath prior to consumption.

yeah so 8C mercer and heller

also we still need to discuss how we should scale their devestators because those have consitent 8B scaling(heller destroying hives that are about the size of a city block and the final devestator at the end of p2 which just through sheer size would be 8B)

Sir sun man said:
also should the 8C key scale to the Supreme Hunter since he was shown to be considrebly above end game mercer
I doubt it; 9-A is a large tier where the Attack Potency gap from baseline to the highest 9-A is a 50-time difference so I don't think Supreme Hunter would be 8-C since Mercer should be around baseline 9-A.

Tier Level Energy in
Conventional Terms
Energy in Tonnes
of TNT Equivalent
Energy in Joules High End to Low End ratio
9-A Small Building 0.005 Tons
to 0.25 Tons
5x10-3 to 2.5x10-12.092x107 to 1.046x10950x

Elizhaa said:
Sir sun man said:
also should the 8C key scale to the Supreme Hunter since he was shown to be considrebly above end game mercer
I doubt it; 9-A is a large tier where the Attack Potency gap from baseline to the highest 9-A is a 50-time difference so I don't think Supreme Hunter would be 8-C since Mercer should be around baseline 9-A.
Tier Level Energy in
Conventional Terms
Energy in Tonnes
of TNT Equivalent
Energy in Joules High End to Low End ratio
9-A Small Building 0.005 Tons
to 0.25 Tons
5x10-3 to 2.5x10-12.092x107 to 1.046x10950x
eh mercer is quite a bit above baseline since he was able to tank a hellfire missile while half dead at the start of the game

he is most likely a few times stronger then that by the end of the game

but yeah i suppose the supreme hunter should stay 9A for now

We still need to talk about how we should scale the devestators since in p2 they are capable of leveling city block sized hives and in p1 they can destroy large parts of buildings

We've already discussed this in the last thread.

alex mercer(3 keys)

speed: Subsonic movement speed (capable of outrunning most veichles in game which includes AH-64Apache) with Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed (capable of reacting to and dodgeing shells fired from an M1 Abrams)/ at least Subsonic movement speed with at least Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed (has consumed many powerful infected and became stronger and faster then before but to an unknown extent)/ at least Subsonic movement speed with at least Supersonic+ likely Hypersonic reaction and combat speed ( has become even stronger in the two years since prototype 1 and has consumed 8 powerful evolved becoming even faster then before)

well im pretty sure we already discussed that he will be 8C due to the fact that he is stronger then heller who consumed a goliath

Zamasu Chan said:
It feels weird that end of P2 Mercer is weaker than Elizabeth Greene.
Ah, his Prototype 2 keys should be updated soon scaling to James Heller who could fight and eventually defeat a Goliaths; James Heller's profile would get updated to 8-C for obvious reasons.

Sir sun man said:
alex mercer(3 keys)
speed: Subsonic movement speed (capable of outrunning most veichles in game which includes AH-64Apache) with Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed (capable of reacting to and dodgeing shells fired from an M1 Abrams)/ at least Subsonic movement speed with at least Supersonic+ reaction and combat speed (has consumed many powerful infected and became stronger and faster then before but to an unknown extent)/ at least Subsonic movement speed with at least Supersonic+ likely Hypersonic reaction and combat speed ( has become even stronger in the two years since prototype 1 and has consumed 8 powerful evolved becoming even faster then before)
I think something like those speed rating to could work; the appropriate speed key would be use to powerscaling the other characters's speed rating in the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back