• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I knew about Meruem, and Pitou I recall because of the whole Kite fiasco, **** that episode was a huge wtf moment. Didnt know about Zeno tho.

Chrollo not having prior knowledge seems a bit unfair to me, but as things stand I guess Prosciutto FRA.

Technically it's fair, neither have prior knowledge. The unfair part is prep but meh, Chrollo is 8-A against a 9-A durability dude so that evens out a bit given Prosciutto is gimped via speed equal too.

Seems a bit forced of a match to me actually but if I gotta vote, I'm voting Prosciutto here given the circumstance.

Yeah I know nothing is wrong with the fight technically. It's just that Chrollo's calling card is prep you know? His ability is tailor made for prep lol.

It's a strange match-up to be sure, but hey, we can add Prosciutto to the list of JoJo characters that can beat a Nen user in a fight. Now there's a total of 3 characters in JoJo canon that beats a HxH character.

LordUrien935 said:
It's a strange match-up to be sure, but hey, we can add Prosciutto to the list of JoJo characters that can beat a Nen user in a fight. Now there's a total of 3 characters in JoJo canon that beats a HxH character.
Well if you give both prep I think this fight would be a lot different.

these are just the ones i can think of right now

Daniel J. D'Arby,Hol Horse,Jotaro Kujo,Nijimura Okuyasu, Kira Yoshikage,Akira Otoishi,Secco,Diavolo,Ghiacco,Risotto Nero,Pucci,Weather Report,Johnny joestar

D'Arby: Nen crushed

Hol Horse: Nen crushed, Emperor's bullets bounces off any half-decent Nen user

Jotaro: Nen crushed and AP stomped by any half-decent Nen user

Okuyasu: Can EE but gets Nen crushed

Kira: Nen crushed. Only beat Genthru because he severely underestimates his foes and doesn't use Nen against weaker opponents.

Akira: Nen crushed and AP stomped

Secco: Nen crushed

Diavolo: Nen crushed (Lost to Illumi I believe)

Ghiaccio: Nen crushed

Nero: Nen crushed and En makes invisibility useless

Pucci: Nen crushed and AP stomped (Chrollo stomped Pucci with MiH a few months ago)

Johnny: Nen crushed

The only ones that win are Giorno with GER, Weather Report with Heavy Weather, and Prosciutto with this condition.

And before bringing up the 9-A's in HxH, me and EmperorRorepme have been having a lengthy discussion and we both think all of the mid-tiers should be upgraded to 8-A+ and the top tiers vary from Low 7-C to High 7-C

TacticalNuke002 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Yes, this win can be added and this match can be closed
But we can't edit profiles and this thread will get existence erased when the forum moves.
We can't just get a staff member to acknowledge the win and the parameters of the fight to add post move?

Just save it in the way back machine. Although Prosciutto and Chrollo both need to be edited anyway (nothing which would change the match), so it could probably get added then?

Right now. It's ongoing, should have imvites sent out within the next few days. I think?

Back