• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Prosciutto via the passive age manip with his stand. All he needs to do is approach and win. She can win if she makes a B line straight for him and barely get her shit on him, but I doubt she would, thus it isnt a stomp, but Best Big Bro win pretty conclusively

1 km is above both their effective ranges so they'll need to approach each other. However, Aniki has passive age manip so Babyfier'll turn old and die before it manages to affect Big Bro.

I'm just remembering this, didn't all the experiments had longevity? At one point Lilo & Stitch went to the future, Lilo aged but Stitch didn't, I don't remember much.

They went ten years into the future at first; Stitch didn't look any different. Then they went ten more years further and he still didn't look any different.

Unfortunately afaik twenty years isn't enough to earn Longevity.

Not a corpse, but close to one. She has subsonic speeds, which I assume is travel included. She should barely be able to make it. She is female as well, so she has the advantage

Back