• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles you want to create.

I have plans to make;

Shallowgrove Slasher (Scream)
Sidney Prescott (Scream)
Dewey Riley (Scream)
Sapman (Monster Legends)
Mr. NotFound (Monster Legends)
Mr. Beast (Monster Legends)
Profiles for UnderHero
Profiles for YIIK
Glamrock Freddy (FNaF)
Gregory (FNaF)

I have plans to make;

Shallowgrove Slasher (Scream)
Sidney Prescott (Scream)
Dewey Riley (Scream)
Sapman (Monster Legends)
Mr. NotFound (Monster Legends)
Mr. Beast (Monster Legends)
Profiles for UnderHero
Profiles for YIIK
Glamrock Freddy (FNaF)
Gregory (FNaF)
Unfortunately I don't know any of the above

High guardian spice
I wanna force them to fight true form featherine so she can rewrite they entire narrative to make it something good

I would not want to say their names because someone might steal my chance to make their profiles, but I will say that the characters I might intend to make in the future would be many other characters from Flash games, finish the rest of the Battle for Dream Island or Inanimate Insanity profiles, and possibly make Pokemon Mystery Dungeon profiles

My pc is damaged, which leaves me with the phone but when I get another one I would like to finish the profiles of Max steel, Loki (morden), Ikol, create a profile of Shadow of Death (the phone game that is an H&S)

What tier would he be?
I'm only like, 3-4 books in from 16+ books, but I'll eventually finish them all in like, a week at most.

But currently, the dude's ap would probably be around High 8-C, since he can fight against dudes who are several hundreds meters tall. He also has some pretty good regeneration, such as regenerating a severed body part.

But his most outstanding stuff rn is his skill, the dude is so skilled that he can achieve stuff people can't achieve in a life-time, and the dude is able to dodge 10000 arrows with his footwork alone, even when he isn't faster than those arrows.

Although if it helps, from the tiny bit of spoilers I've heard, the dude will eventually have like low or perhaps high-godly regen, and perhaps 2-A AP. Although take that with a grain of salt.

I'd like to see profiles for Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. I've finished around 350 chapter of the novel but i am unable to currently finish it.
Cultivator against superheroes is also probably worth making the profiles for.

I am waiting for a calc to be accepted to make profiles of the Evolve characters, if you don't know what game is, it is normal since it completely closed its servers 3 years ago

Some more Monster Hunter profiles tbh. Two of the most popular MH monsters Zinogre and Velkhana don't even have profiles yet.

Also certain important MCU profiles are missing e.g: Nick Fury.

How I wish making profiles on mobile wasn't such a nightmare for me.

Would be be 1A or Low 1-C?
Cultivator against superheroes is also probably worth making the profiles for.
I'm in support of this.
If it happens let's put him up against Anos
Anos still has sleep Manipulation and other deadly hax though and if I remember he can beg High godly also.
Anyone Planning on creating profile for Manhwa Solo max level newbie.
I haven't read it yet but I've added it.

I have a pretty big to do list myself. They’re all Roblox related so idk if you guys will be familiar with them.

Other than that, is there an Emperor Awesome page from Wander over Yonder? Cause it would be cool.

Oh, and I wanna make a profile for what I think would be the most haxxed Disney character on the site, above Genie or Chaos.

Layla from Teen Beach Movie.

Oh yeah I read about that. That would be awesome
yeah
at first I had to wrestle with game mechanics being the only good source of feats but I've basically gotten around that
the last impossible hurdle to overcome now is speed, which is actually incredibly annoying

yeah
at first I had to wrestle with game mechanics being the only good source of feats but I've basically gotten around that
the last impossible hurdle to overcome now is speed, which is actually incredibly annoying
I suppose there aren’t any mentions of a character’s size in their descriptions?

island cat is an island but that'd complete conflict with a cat the size of a solar system being smaller, as well as the fact that they fight on planets so they're smaller than a planet
....and the fact that they're cats

island cat is an island but that'd complete conflict with a cat the size of a solar system being smaller, as well as the fact that they fight on planets so they're smaller than a planet
....and the fact that they're cats
That’s just messed up lol. I’d have to get back into the game if I’m going to attempt at being any help then unfortunately

Back