• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So encountering a evil entity isn't a story?

Even if it wasn't a story, which it is, we have multiple cartoon, comic strip, and comedy characters who don't really have stories or at least consistant stories.

Well, as I mentioned, I am uncertain what our exact current standards are.

You can go here to ask if you wish: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2966447

Just make sure to not derail the thread. You will have to be satisfied with the answers you get, and not argue extensively.

Already on that thread and ok. It has gotten confusing on that thread but ok.

I am only arguing because I feel like compared to other profiles on the wiki it is fine and isn't doing any harm, as well as not breaking any rules of the wiki.

Okay. You may be right. I am uncertain where exactly to draw the line anymore myself.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I mean, we have characters like The Guy (Disturbed) (Appeared in two songs, both rather short), Captain Albert Alexander (Comes from a single song), pretty sure other SPG characters, maybe SIAMES characters (Though I could be completely wrong), and iirc Cueball (xkcd) comes from a single comicstrip...though again I could be completely wrong.
The first profile you linked is also one you made only a month ago. Considering one of your other profiles is being questioned for deletion, you shouldn't use your other questionable ones as justification.

SPG, SIAMES, and XKCD all have ongoing stories of their own. It might just be fine to let already established series have profiles for characters with short appearances.

I'm not quite sure where the line is drawn, but song-based characters should definitely stop before we get profiles like this.

So besides the profile that I linked above, are there any other song-based profiles that I should delete?

The Guy has actually appeared in a lot more than just two songs, i think youre confusing it with him appearing in two music videos. All the other characters listed are part of legitimate storylines.

Should we really be making profiles for self-made vehicles used by people to destroy other people's property?

Yeah I disagree with it being deleted because, "It was used to destroy other people's property" that'd make it the least offensive Real World weapon on here then considering nobody was even killed by that thing, especially when we've got profiles for weapons that could disintigrate or horribly irradiate and maim thousands of people at once.

But it was pretty low-quality and should simply be redone before reposting it anyway. (IK I'm late but I felt like i should say this)

Monster Kid (Undertale)

Does this profile even need to be here? His profile is based entirely off the fact that he has slightly higher stats than Sans. Other than that he has never canonically attacked anybody or displayed any physical feats (apart from lifting a child) and basically an npc who only makes the combat screen appear on a certain rout where you almost one shot him (with them putting up no resistance) until another character gets in the way.

Either that or it should be noted as a weakness that he is a child who basically doesnt fight at all.

It is probably best to just add the weakness.

The page was already said to be fine on a page by an admin. Since Social influencing and Mind manipulation are different in manor

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back