• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't clean up the Buggler one. It needs to be deleted. It wasn't even finished. Stuff still needed to be edited, linked, and other stuff. Way to unfinished to clea up

Took a bit longer than anticipated but its done, someone should tell the creator to start them in blog posts first to avoid these kinds of mistakes.

I have removed the page and updated the profiles that linked to it.

So I decided to check the check on the site after all. Nuclear manipulation isn't redundant with radiation manipulation, radiation is associated with nuclear reactions but that doesn't mean they are the exact same thing. They obviously aren't. Just because you can release gamma rays or be radioactive doesn't mean you can command atoms to undergo fission or fusion reaction .

I am not arguing for the page to be restored if anyone has a problem but I wanted to clear this up.

She pilots the Processor, one of the strongest things in the verse, which I'm still planing on making a page for.

Anttron224 said:
She pilots the Processor, one of the strongest things in the verse, which I'm still planing on making a page for.
That should be a key on the profile then, instead of being a separate page.

Cheelai unfinished page.

Soldier Blue took care of it.

The formatting isn't bad and the stats aren't exactly super high, so I think just talking with the creator and asking him to provide justifications should be enough.

I agree that they do not seem bad enough to delete.

New user made a page instead of a thread: Low Complex Bill Cipher

Optimus Prime (G1)

This page is a mess. For starters, the "planet-moving explosion" it refers to was never calced. Second, erasing Unicron with the Matrix should fall into Existence Erasure rather than AP. As should erasing the hate-plague. Third, there's really no reason for this page to exist. It's not really composite. Plus, me and Drite are working on separate G1 Cartoon and G1 Marvel pages.

Okay. I will delete it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back