• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Steve It's not clear if you're making a point about allowing characters based on real people or if you want that profile to be deleted

There was a thread specifically about that kind of thing, and if I recal it was actually specifically agreed that Pewdiepie the character as it is specifically seen in legend of the bro fist was a completely valid profile to be made. It should be no different from the profile based on Ethan (H3H3) as in the character from PAYDAY

Andytrenom said:
@Steve It's not clear if you're making a point about allowing characters based on real people or if you want that profile to be deleted
Oh, apologies.

Pewd's profile should stay since that profile is also here (even though it's kinda just his avatar but still.)

@Elizhaa I was sorta using it to justify Pewd's profile staying, apologies I didn't mention it.

@Steven Pogi Paitao, I see; your apology is accepted. Well, I will drop this discussion to prevent derailing.

Flashlight237 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Insect_God
Too many unknowns to be acceptable. You're better off buying a copy of the book if you want this profile to be evaluated.
@Flashlight237, Unknown statistics usually are acceptable within the reasonable justification and I think this profile met this guideline. It profiles with little or no justifications that are most worthy of deletions.

Hl3 or bust said:
when was AVGN even a thing here?
He hasn't been made yet, but only because he's part of the Awesomeverse, which has so much stuff it makes Homestuck look like a Kindergarten play

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
His page got deleted twice. His game has a Low 1-C feat and it got banned.

If it does get allowed I'd be ******* glad as hell I love AVGN
Because it was poorly made....

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No. It was deleted because it wasn't allowed.

I'm pretty sure Promestein told me it's not allowed once.
Well, that was probably before the rule change that made him allowed.

Andytrenom said:
I'm pretty sure the game didn't have low 1-C feat
Well, the MOVIE (Which is canon to the game) has a Low 1-C feat for the final boss of the second game

Also if AVGN is allowed now HOLY SHIT SOMEONE MAKE HIS PROFILE I WANT THIS SO BAD

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3141411

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back