• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ant

Honestly, they can probably go as well.

Itsuki is scaled off a character we no longer have a profile for and off Hurricane Research data, which would mean that he's not scaled to any actual calculation performed or evluated by us. So it stands to reason that his page isn't reliable despite being the best constructed profile Air Gear had.

With that said, the Air Gear verse page should probably go as it will have no profiles or support from the community (at this time) and given how it was handled, it will probably have to be recreated from the ground up at some point in the future, should it ever come back to the wiki, sadly.

Found this in the inFAMOUS category, DARPA (InFAMOUS) should be deleted for the same sort of reasons that The Reapers and The DUP was deleted for.

I will delete the Inhumanoids pages.

Why should DARPA be deleted?

Generally just don't have a point to be around,just like the Reapers and the DUPs. 8-C is wanked as before, and the rest of the stuff is mostly featless.

Just, generally kinda pointless to keep round.

Okay. I will remove it then, but you need to check for links to the DARPA page that you need to remove elsewhere, such as in the verse page.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
who made the pages originally? perhaps they can be contacted to fix them or justify them
Teen

And he kinda legit didnt even care enough to add it to the the verse page, it's almost depressing how even he didn't seem to care that much about the ordeal.

I should be doing homework, but imma just write this out instead since I got the break time lol.

I would like to request the restoration of the Thanos (Fortnite) Page. Here is why:

The character is popular, and so is the game he comes from, even if the original character is not original. A page such as his would bring traffic to the wiki. His powers are almost entirely unique to any other version of him. When I was discussing with some friends about how powerful such a version of Thanos would be, and went to look up an article on our wiki for it. I was actually going to make a profile for him following other projects I am working on for the wiki. Sadly, I found out that a page was originally made for him but it was deleted on the grounds that it is "unnecessary" from a user I was discussing him with. I'll go over my points again of why it should be restored

• his abilities and tier are completely unique and distinct
  • he is a popular character from a popular game
  • He would bring more traffic to the wiki
  • He has a clearly set tier, and is VS Applicable
  • The Profile was Well Made, and even had a unique render made for it
  • "Unnecessary" isn't really a viable grounds for deletion regardless

Okay. I can restore the page if you provide a link to it.

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but I made a profile and it was deletand d. I can't seem to find a reason.

Yes, but I have to go to bed soon.

Yeah it kinda is

Unless you want to tell me she can only teleport less then a meter with Teleporation when she clearly teleports much further

DMUA is correct. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

That's not the only thing that could be seen as wrong with the profile.

1. Awful grammar

2. Lack of justification for many of the powers that she has (Sound Manip, Mind Manip, Fear Manip to name a few)

3. The image contains approximately 2 pixels.

Well, I suppose that I can delete it if the rest of you find that okay.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2299530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back