• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid

All of it. Greg's stats are unreliable due to being canonicly weak and lazy at his school. Struggling to do things like push-ups or keep up with his teammates in sports. Rodrick and Frank's 9-B ap for driving a car is just reaching for a stat. Literally anyone can now be 9-B for driving a car. This goes for 9-C via a shovel and baseball bat as well due to them being common things. Things like Manny's social influencing is just due to him being a 4 year old which is why they don't get mad at him. Water manipulation via a water cooler. Do I need to say more?

Another BigSmoke project... BigSmoke has been warned about making bad profiles many many times before. An astonishing amount of requests here in the past 2 months have been from him.

Can we ban him from making profiles already?

Greg has a variable tier. He's still 10-C.

Also, out of what you mentioned, I'm just gonna say I only added Rodrick's van and Manny's Social Influencing.

Agnaa said:
Another BigSmoke project... BigSmoke has been warned about making bad profiles many many times before. An astonishing amount of requests here in the past 2 months have been from him.

Can we ban him from making profiles already?
And by "many many times" you mean one time.

@BigSmoke4269 Oh mb, I thought you got warned by staff on March 9th.

Just delete them already, Greg is a massively unreliable narrator and the stats are straight up horrible, literally every single ability is nonsensical ("Superhuman Speed" is mostly exaggeration on Greg's part and Rowley is an idiot so Social Influencing is moot, You don't get Vehicular Mastery for owning a driver's license, Superhuman Physical Characteristics don't apply to weapons, he was getting beat up by like, 8 kindergartners, the wall shaking is clearly an outlier)

All of the solid stats come from the movies. Every feat from the diary that puts him on a higher level is listed as "possibly" due to Greg's unreliability as a narrator. I actually put this on the verse page, and I'm not sure how you missed it.

I can remove those abilities.

Except for Social Influencing. I'm not sure how many times I'm gonna have to repeat this, but Greg has used Social Influencing on other characters, mainly in Double Down.

This discussion is better suited for a CRT.

No, there is nothing to CRT. They're literally 10-Bs with nothing notable.

Delete. Them. This is getting ridiculous, you can literally add anything to the wiki if you're adding that

Just nuke the page. I don't think it needs discussion why Diary of a Wimpy Kid isn't combat-oriented. Most of the feats are outliers for a character that's canonically lazy and unathletic and the other abilities are grossly exaggerated.

And at least Chucky Cheese has stuff that can somewhat be used in a fight. Greg is a normal human in a verse of normal humans that's completely oriented towards everyday life. Nothing notable about it at all.

Just another 10-B with dubious """social influencing"""...

Btw, I'm also inclined to agree with deletion of the entire verse. I just don't want this constant back and forth in this thread.

Oh wow, possibly 10-A aka still in the human range and not notable on its own.

Superhuman speed that only comes from diary feats which we've discounted for months, and were the original reason for the verse getting deleted in the first place.

Anyways, we might as well go to the CRT. We're going back and forth in this extremely active thread, and we could accidentally ignore somebody trying to tell us about a bad profile.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4183915

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back