• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Yeah, this is the correct list, Mindovin. My bad...I almost forgot King K. Rool (Smash Bros.)'s profile would be included, also (added).

In this case I'd disagree with a CRT having been made, we've already had CRTs on what Smash Bros characters should be allowed, and these were created against the conclusions of those CRTs.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I do agree with Agnaa's points; I was present in two CRT where those Smash profiles were rejected on being allowed so another one I think is needless. Mindovin handled the deletions of those Smash profiles.

Putting an entity from two videos in the 2010s as "modern mythology" sounds like an excuse to post creepypasta, honestly. All of the others are extremely well known and have been around for dozens, or even hundreds of years.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, we feature various other characters from spinoffs as well. I do not think that it seems to be a problem.

No, it's not a 9-C feat. You don't scale up to 9-C just because you did the feat when you were young.

No. Once the AP and unfounded abilities are gone the profile has nothing:

• 9-C is invalid FRA.
  • Preparation is invalid FRA (pulling a prank does not even give you minor preparation)
  • Regenerationn is invalid as it does not meet the requirements for Regenerationn:
Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of Regenerationn unless supported by further context. This is due to reasons ranging from possibility of off-screen treatment to continuity errors. See this thread for reference.
After that all that's left is Enhanced Senses which seems to be a one-off joke, and far from enough to establish a profile for a non-combat-oriented verse.

The pranks are consistent and extremely elaborate.

As for Regen, there's no way they just took him to the doctor's and he was all better, especially since he's never shown recovering. He's just instantly all better in the next comic.

That is not preparation under our preparation page.

Doesn't matter, we don't consider that Regenerationn, as the Regenerationn page explicitly says.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Furthermore, you definitely can heal from a swolen hand (which is clearly what this drawing is to represent) quickly. I myself did that literally today. Smacked something really hard by mistake, entire hand got swolen and numb, i'm mostly fine a few hours later.

I agree with removal.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The Coolest Water Bottle said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Slenderman_(ZTX)

All stats except range and intelligence are in unknown.

Only has two powers which we don't know if slender can even use them offensively

the original user that made the profile is inactive and it seems they were the only knowledgeable member.

And finally, the source seemingly cannot be found anymore. So the profile is impossible to fix.
I can delete it, but then somebody who knows what he/she is doing has to update the tabbers for all of the other Slenderman incarnations that have pages here.

Bone Saw McGraw. He scales to Spider-Man in terms of durability, ap, and speed when this is just wrong. This was Peter's second actual fight and didn't know what he was doing. Once he actually fought back, Bone Saw was defeated fairly quick. Took a few kicks and one throw. He clearly shouldn't scale.

Anttron224 said:
You could probably just correct the scaling instead of deleting it
Other than Bone Saw being a wrestler, I see no reason for his profile to exist. Especially since his character was so minor.

He was important as a basic combat tutorial for Peter and his powers, considering the deisgn of the combat arena being perfectly suited for his mobility based powers, as well as getting Peter to realize the utility of his super strength, considering he was naturally scared of him due to his large stature and musculature, and Peter's own self-image of his strength still being based on years of being powerless.

Cropfist said:
Peter not having skill does not mean his physical stats were somehow lower when they fought.
I think Bonesaw should probably have lower durability, but I do agree that Peter being unskilled doesn't negate the fact that Bonesaw was still able to damage him, despite his superhuman durability.

I think Bonesaw should likely be a glass cannon.

@Cropfist It's literally an obvious outlier. Peter had almost no combat experience, so of course he's going to get hit. Again, Peter defeated Bone Saw very easily once he actually fought back. It wouldn't make sense for a wrestler to be this strong. People like Norman, Sandman, or Eddie need something to even harm Spider-Man. And you're telling me a wrestler can somehow scale to them? When characters like Norman can casually kick two policemen's asses? He definitely shouldn't scale at all.

@Anttron224 Bone Saw was never a tutorial for Peter. Flash was more of a tutorial since he was finally able to stand up for himself and sent him away with a single punch. He was confused about his powers but just went with it against Flash. Bone Saw didn't. He has no reason to have a profile when his scalling would be 9-C at best, has no actual abilities (his weapon mastery is based off hitting Peter with a foldable metal chair), and is a minor character. He's literally just your average wrestler you'll see in films.

It makes perfect sense when you remember marvel atheltes, like wrestlers, are actually superhumans by realistic standards.

This isn't the case with Bone Saw at all. In order for people to even keep up with Peter need some kind of mutation or power-up to stand a chance. Might as well say any top pro wrestler in Raimi Spider-Man can now scale to him.

His intro scene was him destroying another wrestler.

Bone Saw does have a power-up, a "charles atlas superpower" just like dozens of other marvel characters without powers who fight superhumans do.

I fixed what I could, but someone who knows more about Animal Crossing should talk with the creator and add justifications for certain statisics.

I didn't even notice that lol, they gave her a 10-C tier, but listed her AP as 10-B originally. Also, she should probably have some abilities added, if she has any that is.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The Isabelle profile seems fine now.

Should I delete Sorbet?

Perhaps a content revision thread should be started for splitting up the He-Man and Skeletor statistics to separate continuities and profiles?

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Not sure about Sorbet, he is a very meh profile but there is nothing technically wrong.

I do think a crt for He-Man would be better if there are active supporters.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. Never mind about Sorbet then.

Is somebody willing to create a He-Man CRT?

Kung Fury having Hypersonic without any calculations also seems a bit off.

I could see those stats maybe being legit but they're missing calcs that they really need. It's probably best to find someone to work on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.