• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for helping out.

Elizhaa is very helpful, yes.

There's a lot more changes than just deleting the page that need to be done.

Any of Detective Pikachu!Mewtwo's abilities that aren't on Mewtwo's profile need to be added there.

Detective Pikachu needs its tier 7 removed.

And Mewtwo's profile needs its tabber removed.

I think that call for deletion may have been a bit rushed...

Agnaa said:
There's a lot more changes than just deleting the page that need to be done.
Any of Detective Pikachu!Mewtwo's abilities that aren't on Mewtwo's profile need to be added there.

Detective Pikachu needs its tier 7 removed.

And Mewtwo's profile needs its tabber removed.

I think that call for deletion may have been a bit rushed...
It was a 5 month old CRT which most of the staff agreed on

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It was a 5 month old CRT which most of the staff agreed on
It was a 5 month old CRT with barely 20 posts that was bumped a handful of times (post count matters more than how old it is imo), and had two staff agreeing, but none of the other issues with how to treat profiles were sorted out or organized before you sent it here for deletion.

I deleted the pages; I will removed the tabbers about them next from other profiles.

Edit: done.

Apex PredatorX said:
King Ghidorah (Composite) and King Kong (Composite) needs to be deleted as accorded i this thread
Why did you single out those two? That thread lists them alongside dozens of other profiles slated for deletion, and those two haven't gotten special acceptance beyond other ones mentioned in the thread.

Also, like Ant said (and is quoted as saying in the OP)

Let's wait with deleting profiles until after we have decided how to modify our rules regarding what is and isn't allowed please.

Considering Ant said not to delete those profiles until the rules have been modified (which they haven't), and those profiles have no special reason to be deleted now, they should probably be restored.

Agnaa said:
Considering Ant said not to delete those profiles until the rules have been modified (which they haven't), and those profiles have no special reason to be deleted now, they should probably be restored.
I concur

I miss Ant's text; the pages are restored. I will leave the removed tabbers as they are since the pages should deleted later soon.

Shouldn't IDW Publishing be deleted? As per this Editing Rule:

"Do not create verse pages for companies. We have made exceptions for Disney and Nintendo, due to their extremely iconic statures, and occasional interaction between their properties, as well as for Dreamworks, and similar prominent animated movie imprints, with characters that have no other verse page of their own, where they can be listed, but a "verse" is generally defined as a shared continuity."

Bobsican said:
Shouldn't IDW Publishing be deleted? As per this Editing Rule:

"Do not create verse pages for companies. We have made exceptions for Disney and Nintendo, due to their extremely iconic statures, and occasional interaction between their properties, as well as for Dreamworks, and similar prominent animated movie imprints, with characters that have no other verse page of their own, where they can be listed, but a "verse" is generally defined as a shared continuity."
We allowed Image Comics, image comic is like ldw

This seems like a discussion that belongs in its own thread, since it's a complex discussion about exceptions to an editing rule, rather than a clear cut "Delete this now because it's obviously bad" type of thing.

sorry for that I'm the sole supporter of that and relatively new and not exactly well versed in doing calculations.

I took the tornado tier from the page about real life tornados which wasn't changed by then.

would it have been better to just leave everything unknown like on the page for The Witch-king of Angmar for example ?

It is still there. You can send a request to this thread to calc the feats you linked on those profiles. Make sure you use the format:

Priority:

Verse:

Feat:

In the meantime you can probably use the new Tornado scaling instead.

but which one is the question ? should I just use all 3 tiers given or just the middle one ?

also bahamut has literally like a minute of just feats because it's just kinda f-ing everything up and I don't know how to judge which of those are the best

are YouTube links to feats acceptable for the calc thread ?

and could you please tell me which statistics exactly are unreliable ?

the verse is pretty overlooked and I don't exactly have someone to discuss this with lol

help would be appreciated.

is there some way to gain supporters for a verse that not all that many people know or that fans of which don't know yet it exists ?

I personally would use the lower end and do something like High 8-C possibly higher

Youtube links are fine

The tier, attack potency, striking strength, and durability. I would scale those to the tornado. For Sofiel, her speed is unreliable since it relies on guesswork. The Subsonic speed one seems fine based on your reasoning, however

I can help change the tiers if you need me to but I know nothing about the verse unfortunately

It depends on the size of the tornado. You can use an "At least..." rating based on a conservative estimation.

I really recommend the anime btw. it has MAL rating of over 7 but noone knows about it lol.

but I'll do the edits myself.

also could someone pls. bring bahamut back.

I'll just change it's statistic to unknown for the time being

it's not just Sofiel it's also Azazel and if I make profiles for them all other high ranking demons and gods who should scale to or even above Pazuzu

I suppose that I can restore Bahamut if you change its statistics to unknown. Destroying a town is not automatically Town level for example. It depends on the required time and method of destruction.

the supersonic speed is because of a comment to a question I found online about in line afterimage creation so not the one where you go back and forth (it was about Flash) and it said something about if you run in a straight line and are able to create a 1m afterimage of you behind you that's a speed that's in the supersonic+ range of the wiki

can that be used somehow as evidence or atleast evaluated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back