• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the webcomic, King has started to seek some way to genuinely be useful and tried to reveal that he was weak and needed to get stronger. Nobody believed him though.

Anyway, yes, we should drop this.

I think that it seemed to have unreliable guesswork statistics.

I wanted to talk about Personal Domai page. It looks really redundant to Pocket Reality Manipulation because this ability is already in the defintion of Pocket Reality Manipulation: "Very often various characters can achieve their full power only in their personal pocket realities, e.g. Hell-Lords from Marvel Comics are greatly weakened outside their pocket realities."

I could delete the page if the concensus is deletion.

I am leaning towards agreeing with you, but we preferably need more staff input.

The way it's described doesn't really seem like it's own distinct ability

I would be up for deletion

This seems to have been decided then.

Indeed, Antvasima. Guys, thanks for the inputs; I will delete the page now.

Edit: Done.

It was on the thread I created a long time ago about purging the Mythology pages that have no definitive canon. That included cryptid profiles, Egyptian profiles, etc. They were all said to have been fine. Also what is unreliable about the Bigfoot page?

It states Bigfoot rips up trees offers no scans for any strength or durability feats. The size of the trees was never shown/stated and it linked to no calcs and overall suffers from a lack of information. Not surprising as it's based on a crytid but even more as there no real information about the creatures size, dura or strength and lacking special abilities the profile overall has nothing concrete or note worthy.

Real animals can be looked at and max stats and abilities shown/calced this isn't possible with a supposed crytid that ranges massively is size and ability. In the end as a likely fictitious character it has not backstory or lore to support it as again its a crytid... At the end of the day Im not overly involved but I can see why it would be seen as lacking.

I am pretty sure for instance ripping an average tree would give Tier 9-B or higher not 9-C. In any case, it has no scans or evidence to back it up.

The size's tiering to 9-B is highly iffy because Big Foot rarely scale to that from many depictions.

I can see some differences in those profiles, clause, death and the boogeyman all have special abilities that make there lack of statistics forgivable.

gigantopithecus and gorillas are real world animals thus there stats can be determined with some reliability. Skeletal remains of gigantopithecus can be used to approximate strength/abilities while gorillas are actively observed. Meaning we can determine their statistics with some accuracy.

Bigfoot has no feats, a varying size and no special abilities and his ap is based on....his similarity to gorillas and gigantopithcus? His tiering is based on him being...larger then your average human? Lets not forget the highly variable size...

I agree that the statistics seem unreliable, even if the character itself is noteworthy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back