• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttersamuri said:
Actually. Happy wheels is a series that had episodes apparently
If this is an offical series then this is what should be used for profiles instead of the game which is a glorified level creator

That level creator would still give them feats as that's what they are capable of surviving in game.

And they are based on each other. They pull off similar and the same feats. Like being able to crush skulls

It's already been discussed in this thread before. And other places. It was said to be ok. I don't get why it's being brought up again

@butter

The game is literally a level creator and a bunch of fan made levels where the things they can survive is based on chance and inconsistent

The series would be much better to use because there are actually offical episodes and such as opposed to a collection of fan levels made in a level creator

We don't have Super Mario Maker pages, we don't scale Minecraft off of Creative mode, we don't have the Robloxian page anymore and this is no different

Aren't there official levels in Happy Wheels though, like a bunch of standard ones made by the creators? Those seem like they could count as official.

Take note that in the series. Their world is just a random level. There is random sawblades and spike walls and other such stuff.

The game still has universal mechanics that affect each character the same way every time. Things like characters dying to sword stabs to the head could be taken as a feat

Buttersamuri said:
Actually. Happy wheels is a series that had episodes apparently
...they did?

Hm. Alright, fair enough. Happy Wheels should stay, if we use that as a basis.

ASDF is still a no, though. As people claim my argument is subjective, all the arguments for it are just as subjective. The bottom line is, this is a subjective matter, similar to Youtube profiles and the whole issue with **** game profiles.

ASDF really lacks solid continuity, being held together on a loose string of nonsensical music videos. I still don't see it worthy of being on the wiki.

Edit: So apparently this Happywheels show is fan-created. So that seems like FC/OC territory. So it probably has to take the boot.

...they did?

Hm. Alright, fair enough. Happy Wheels should stay, if we use that as a basis.

ASDF is still a no, though. As people claim my argument is subjective, all the arguments for it are just as subjective. The bottom line is, this is a subjective matter, similar to Youtube profiles and the whole issue with **** game profiles.

ASDF really lacks solid continuity, being held together on a loose string of nonsensical music videos. I still don't see it worthy of being on the wiki.

Edit: So apparently this Happywheels show is fan-created. So that seems like FC/OC territory. So it probably has to take the boot.

Maker of Happy Wheels made Where's My Bike? (Happy Wheels Cartoon)

"He is also known for shoot Jack Spinto in the head for his wrong deeds."

Wat.

The profile looks like it was translated from Russian to Japanese to Somali, to Braille and then to English.

ThePixelKirby said:
ASDF (Verse).

A collection of Unknow pages from a series of inconsistent, meme-level songs. Most of these characters have next to no feats attached, and have absolutely nothing in regards to plot, much less combat statistics. Most of these characters barely have a Powers & Abilities section, much less anything else.

Happy Wheels (Verse).

A game with less plot and story than Minecraft and Terraria. No plot, no combat, and it's ******* Happy Wheels. If Youtube profiles are being cracked down on for quality, verses like this should be too.
Agreed.

Is some staff member willing to delete all of the pages associated with these verses?

@Antvasima

We had a little story about these verses, so I think that we should create a dedicated discussion thread about the potential deletion.

While I do feel that the ASDF verse is lacking and is in need of deletion or major revisions, I believe that Mr. Muffin should stay on the site, as he has proper statistics and a minor character arc.

@Skalt711

Okay. I suppose that a staff only thread seems most appropriate, since it is a policy issue.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3292698

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back