• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do recall cleaning it up a little bit myself.

There are a lot of profiles like this that have collected dust on the wiki over the years.

Well if you feel there are more profiles that deserve to become candidates for deletion, you can mention them here.

I tried to clean it. Unfortunately, a lot of SpiralMasters and RyanBurns profiles are a bit of a mess by our current standards since our format was different back then.

Thank you for the help.

Someone knowledgeable with the verse should really fix that up. If nobody currently active is knowledgeable with the verse and that profile can't be fixed up, then it'd be best to delete.

It would be best to delete that profile altogether, as all of the stats listed are literally empty. It will be deleted.

The person who knows Nobunagun request an undeletion and said profile will be right back up.

Reppuzan said:
This is from the game I suppose. Problem is that it's an MMORPG and barely has story for the characters themselves compared to the monsters, which is already bare already.

Anyways, Magnum Brake is the swordsman's best attack and its best showing is pushing any non-boss backward probably around the user's height, which is not much.

Then again, there are mobs made entirely out of stone and others out of metal roughly 1.5x the height of the player and built like John Cena that get pushed around by this.

But yeah, there's not much else to go about with this.

I suppose that it should be okay to delete that profile.

Antvasima said:
I suppose that it should be okay to delete that profile.
Re: Ragnarok, I'll check up on my Ragnarok guidebook for some reasonable stats if ever I get the time. They should at least be Peak Human, but I'm gonna need descriptions.

Considering some servers (Japan, Korea and International) tend to have different canons with regards to the character descriptions, would it be fine if I indicate which server's I'm following/using?

I suppose so.

Okay. Feel free to do so.

Every Fossil Fighters profile except for Igni, Frigo and Allo have all their stats rated as Unknown. Unless someone is willing to fix them sometime soon, I don't see a reason why they should exist.

Yes i will delete it, since Gregory is a featless character, which cannot be scaled to other characters and is not required on this wiki.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Survivor

While I'm almost certain some of the explanations are reliable, this profile doesn't follow the preferred format. It mentions some statistics in the wrong order and includes an entirely different section of abilities labelled "Via pet".

I definitely do not want to undo all of the effort that's been put into this profile, because there is a LOT of stuff mentioned. I think it's just the incorrectly ordered statistics that need to be arranged.

That is not a sufficient reason to delete it. The profile is still extensive, and well-structured.

@Darkanine I don't either.

The verse page has been adjusted slightly, although it seems that not many people have played the game (Sound of Drop).

Does anyone know if it has been translated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back