• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, placing all of the statistics as Unknown ratings instead might be better in this case.

That Holy Hand page seems to have been erased already.

Also, all of the stats in that Dib page are all rated Unknow. Our policy regarding characters with completely unknown stat across the board is to erase it.

Thus this page needs to be erased. Someone can restore it if they want however.

I want Vampire Hunter D's profile to be deleted. to quote myself from another thread:

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, D's profile is chalk-full with NLFs and things without any proof. Just look at this:
"D's attacks cuts through the fount of life itself, something that is much more fundamental and abstract than the soul. There is no possible way to recover from a wound dealt by cutting through the fount of life, and if you die you will stay dead"

Who says so? That just sounds like something that'd require Mid-Godly Regen to come back or endure, and can he kill stronger people with it?

"D can't be erased from history, as he is immune to the Akashic Records, and thus immune to reality warper's powers"

Really? Immune to Reality Warping?

The "Respect Thread" linked on D's profile (Also made by the guy who made D's profile) is also chalk full with similarly absurd claims:

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/292/vampire-hunter-respect-thread

The quote the guy shows to "prove" that the Akashic Records control everything is super vague, too, and doesn't at all show what it's said on D's profile:

"but what the Sacred Ancestor has to say is even more incredible. He says I should erase this world completely from the record"

"He could read the record. The past, present, and future of everything in the universe"

How do these give you anything beyond complete control over a universe's timeline is beyond me.

The quote about the fount of life is also bullshit:

"This wound was dealt by someone with skill equal to my own. He cut through not only flesh and bone, but through the fount of life. No one, god or demon, can help you now."

^ This just implies that he killed a soul.

The scene supposed to show that D can bypass "physical laws" is also stupid:

"The top of his traveler's hat hit the ceiling. Now lying completely flat, D drew his sword. It was pitted against ultradense walls that wouldn't allow even electromagnetic waves or light to escape. There was the sound of bones creaking behind him. D thrusted his sword. Miranda and Count Braujou saw it slide into the wall like a mirage. Glowing cracks spread out around them. No one knew how the black hole collapsed."

^ It's just him destroying a black hole, nothing about bypassing all laws of physics like the profile implies.

His feat of breaking through an "Eternally sealed dimension" just shows that he can ****-up with the timeline. Nothing beyond Low 2-C at best.

The respect thread also says that D is "Immune to Matter Manipulation" because he negated being transmuted into a star.

All in all, I see no proof that D is nearly as haxed as the profile says he is, and consider it completely unreliable. It should be deleted.

The rest of the profiles for that series in general are a complete and utter mess. Another character is City level for making an illusio of a city for crying out loud.

I support the deletion.

Even the Big Bang Accelerator, which is supposed to be proof that the series is Universal, is vague as all hell. The description says that its strongest power is to stop time.

I might as well support deleting them. If even the things that Ever got isn't correct for even just D, then taking them off rather than keeping them is much better to do.

Lucina and Lucina (Future Past) are the exact same profile, I think we should remove the latter and put a note on the former saying that the 2nd key was from events in Future Past (and also the same Lucina from the Future Past timeline), either that or remove the 2nd key from the former

@Matthew Okay. Feel free to delete them then.

@JustSomeWeirdo That seems like a good idea.

@Matt

I've deleted D's profile. Not sure what to do with the verse page.

@JSW

Yeah, I'd agree to that.

@Rep: Pretty sure me along with Darkanine agreed we should just delete everything of that verse and not D's.

I'll let Matt do that later, but if he doesn't do it, then either i or Darkanine can just go and get rid of them.

@Rep: Nah. Keep it deleted. I doubt we have anybody that's actually willing to read through such a series like this. Especially if what Matt said is true of it where some are either NLF-ish or wanked or whatnot.

So basically, keep it deleted.

Just a reminder to remove links to deleted profiles from the verse pages as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Link_(Battle_Quest)

There are many things wrong with this profile. I'd do it myself but I'm on a phone. For starters, it's a fake triforce in what amounts to a virtual theme park, so that's moot. It's Supersonic+ for a feat that's subsonic. The 9-A "feat" comes from beating an enemy that would be Low wall level (I've played the game. It's nowhere near 9-A in size) and beating a lot of enemies that are street level at best. Finally, it's overall a Mii profile that likely breaks our non-canon rules.

@The 2nd Existential Seed Make your posts clear and concise please.

@Dragon

I'm going to delete it for the time being since I'd have to rewatch Space Dandy to make sense of it.

It does also seem like a redundant speculative page. However, I would prefer more staff input first.

Well, you could just appropriately edit the page instead, if you wish.

Main Operator of the Metaco.

This profile is an extremely high tiered character, is locked because of that, yet has virtually no information or justification. No summary, no picture, abilities with no justification or reasoning, and only 1 justification for any stat period.

On top of that, the 1 justification is terrible. It is listed as High 1-B for destroying "multidimensional star systems" (so... a solar system that is higher dimensional? Maybe? Who knows, it doesn't say.) which can be "potentially" infinite in dimensions. So in what world does being possibly High 1-B (at most, really, since if you were 1-A you would be beyond dimensions and would need a completely different feat to justify that ranking) mean you're at least High 1-B? That implies you could possibly 1-A or even 0, which there isn't any feat or attempt at justification for.

Need I say more?

I edited the drone page, and will ask A6colute about providing better explanations in the Metacon page.

I think that we should keep the two Naruto profiles, but you have a point about the Harry Potter one.

This profile is a mess with different tier, ap and Level. Also Mistress has superhuman striking strength, which we don't use anymore.

I deleted some of the pages, gave others unknown statistics due to lack of justifications, adjusted several Blade of the Immortal pages to Street level ratings (which we tend to be more lenient towards in terms of explanations), and have previously asked Sera to look through and fix our Golovachev-verse pages.

The Yureka-related pages seem to have been created by A6colute, and possibly mostly lack justifications for the statistics, which is a potential problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back