• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I personally find it rather funny and harmless.

However, it is probably better suited for the Joke Battles wiki.

The '''Probably Immeasurable '''stats are suspicius and the reason is not explained.

You can change them to Unknown if you wish. Anyway, to explain, it is an idea created by some atheists to make fun of religion.

Could someone delete the MirageGaogamo file and unlock the Gaomo file as we can just merge the two files.

I ask for the Greymo, MetalGreymo and WereGarurumo files to be deleted as well as they are redundant.

I have unlocked Gaomon. You can tell me when you are finished with editing it, so we can delete MirageGaogamon.

Should we delete all of the Greymon, Metalgreymon, and WereGarurumon profiles?

You can delete Greymon and MetalGreymon as we already have a General WarGreymon file and an Anime WarGreymon file that handle those stats. The same for the WereGarurumon. So those 3 files can go.

Should I delete MirageGaogamon as well?

Yes please. Also don't worry about closing the Gaomon file since he would no longer be a tier 2. Thank you as well.

The page might turn too bulky if we do so, but you can ask The Everlasting and Soldier Blue.

Cropfist said:
Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are literally the same character. Should one of them just be a tabber for the other page?
Canon comics and the Lords of the Sith novel pretty much confirm fan belief (and Obi-Wan's statements within the movies) that Anakin and post-Mustafar Vader should be considered two separate beings. And of course the profile would be too bulky as Antvasima noted.

It would probably be for the best if we left them as is for now.

I adjusted his statistics to unknown values instead.

Hmm. They appear to be some of A6colute's old pages again. It might be best to check up the entire verses that they are a part of, to see if the rest of them also have insufficient reasoning. The Adachi page might be okay, and possible to save by simply adjusting the statistics to Unknown, but the Alamut page is likely not.

ScarletFirefly said:
Why would there be a need to justify stats if they are Unknown though?
There's no information about anything on the profile, no scaling or feats. It could be explained why the AP could not be quantified, but there's no reasoning. What's the point of having an index wiki with empty profiles. It's not informative at all.

They often do not seem to be sufficiently informative to warrant keeping them around, no. I have asked A6colute to go through his old pages to clean them up, but if he does not, we may have to delete quite a lot of them.

We are very busy with another wiki revision project at the moment though.

@Kru

I can work on Aria since I know a few things about her (she's a trained mercenary who regularly wields fire arms).

The others should be deleted (especially Arlock, given how unimportant he is in Fairy Tail) unless someone is willing to come forward to fix them.

Reppuzan said:
@Kru

I can work on Aria since I know a few things about her (she's a trained mercenary who regularly wields fire arms).

The others should be deleted (especially Arlock, given how unimportant he is in Fairy Tail) unless someone is willing to come forward to fix them.
Thanks.

I am updating the same comment regularly when I stumble across more bad quality profiles.

I have deleted the Darkstalker page.

Err i do not know if this is the right discussion but why was my character page deleted. I followed all the character page creation rules (page deletd was popola)

This is the wrong place, yes. You can ask whoever deleted it on his or her message wall.

Well, we tend to be more lenient regarding street level statistics, but if A6colute is unwilling to fix his profiles, I suppose that we may have no other choice than to start deleting some of them.

I will leave a final message to him regarding the issue.

There's no information about anything on the profile, no scaling or feats. It could be explained why the AP could not be quantified, but there's no reasoning. What's the point of having an index wiki with empty profiles. It's not informative at all.

This profile has a lot information about abilities. If you read this, you don't need ask why her stats are unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back