• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i love Lucoa,is she show any feat? Also anyone want to re-create Tatsuya profile?

Also i surprised this was not requested,but Sakamaki Izayoi from Mondaiji.

Sakamaki Izayoi profile was being deleted by some reason.

You can go to a Wiki called:Omniversal Battlefield to see his profile

@James

The Everlasting is currently working on making the profiles again.

@Velox

We deleted Tatsuya's page because it was rife with plagiarism and didn't have scans to back up anything in it.

@Saikou The Lewd King Well, she should at least be comparable to Kimihito

@Jamesthetaker In Episode 8 Smith literally busted through a wall like the Kool-Aid Man

Assaltwaffle said:
@Iapitus
It's Hammer Space. Also the building and city block level is absolutely not happening.
Actually, with enough well-placed C4, you can destroy a large enough portion of the Tilted Towers town in Battle Royale.

Assault, i tried to make one, but i closed it because Matthew is already planning to make one so its better to wait for him.

Stock
Well, I would like to request Stocke from Radiant Historia.
He should be at least tier 10-A, 9-B Lifting Strenght after chapter 1 or so (pushed steel blocks), 2-C, maybe even 2-B AP by hax (White Chronicle, I would give more details, but... spoilers!), let`s just say it allows the wielder of it to travel in time, which is often used by him to change the past, as he can`t travel to the future, only to his own past experiences.

Newendigo said:
@Shadow+ I would not mind having some profiles for reboot characters even if they are trash.
I will see.
Well I think the attack potency will be around 9-B to 6-B, but I guess that can be decided with calculations.

I'm not sure about speed. XLR8 failed to catch a train, but considering XLR8 can reach speeds of 500mph in a few seconds that that is no ordinary train.

Remember that the Darksiders profiles are for their normal states, they will be upgraded when the 3 comes scaling from Fury. They are missing the empowered and much stronger states because we have little about them, hopefully the third game will help.

I second more Darksiders profiles, not just the main four though.

The current Amalgam Comics profiles need a little more work first though.

Can we get pages about Mad Max characters (like Max Rockatansky) or Highlanders ones? Also it would be nice having more theatrical characters.

We actualy used to have a Mad Max verse page, but it didn't have any profiles attached to it. For some reason.

I may look into remaking it myself when I'm less busy, but that won't be for a while.

Given that it is extremely unlikely that anybody will have the necessary knowledge and interest to create the vast majority of all requested profiles in this thread, we have decided to discontinue this particular wiki management service.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1591989

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back