• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Honestly I really don’t like the argument of “that’s not what happened” in cases where it’s painfully obvious that while they could not actually perform the feat for the safety of the actor, the creative intention was obviously for the feat to be interpreted a certain way
I mean that’s probably TV Magic having its limitations, obviously the actor cannot actually tank this so they have to portray the feat as different to what it is in reality, in this case, Cena AAs him into next Tuesday
I agree with the goat Pika here.

assuming he created a hole his body size, it could give something decent.
Can you give an estimate?

The feat is offscreen so i guess for the width of the hole you'd use shoulder width, for the length you'd use the wrestlers height i guess? (he's kinda folded so not sure) and for the height you'd use thickness of the ambulance, which i assume would be about as thick as a normal car roof
Either Rectangular Prism or Elliptic Cylinder for volume

Different calc members different opinions Anyways it can NOT be used now.
6Pzwr5w.jpg

Well I mean most blades are 9-C so 9-B would be a bit iffy
I'm working on EVIL's profile can these give any results in 9-B they appear to be lightnning it's from his feud with Chris Jericho just like how Undertaker is 9-A with lightning
Timestamp 1:24

I don't think it's 9-A because it's not pure lightning I believe it contains Energy manip abilities as we can see here it's glowing in Red (Since he's a satanist I think it's 9-C and not 9-A as it appears to be Energy Projection + ,Lightning)

Last edited:
I'm working on EVIL's profile can these give any results in 9-B they appear to be lightnning it's from his feud with Chris Jericho just like how Undertaker is 9-A with lightning

Not too sure, though it's likely 9-A.

Should contact a staff member and see what they think.

Tbh idk why Undertaker is only 9-A with lightning when lightning is usually 8-C, but yeah if they can utilize lightning they could get a tier for it
Getting hit with lightning doesn't mean you scale to the full yield of it in most cases because of electricity shenanigans

Tbh idk why Undertaker is only 9-A with lightning when lightning is usually 8-C, but yeah if they can utilize lightning they could get a tier for it
Getting hit with lightning doesn't mean you scale to the full yield of it in most cases because of electricity shenanigans
Can you explain my question too

Tbh i'm not sure on that, it could still qualify for lightning tier despite not being pure i just dunno tbh
I'd need to qualify as real lightning tho

didn't randy orton get hit by his lightning bolt or some shit, like the commentators referred to it as a lightning bolt

edit: nvm we dont scale lightnings to physicals anyway

Back