• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

The Demon and the Fiend immediately come to mind, as well as Talker specifically at Wrestlemania, anyone else? The Boogeyman has a supernatural feel but his W:L record is ass
iirc, The Boogeyman’s most notable victories that help him scale to the others were over Booker T and JBL, but that’s basically it.

Anyway, I assume the WWE verse revisions are over.

Now its time to post my Kane profile for the world to see. Once the electricity/explosion manipulation scans are inserted.

Cena and table calcs will probably be like Tier 9-C (Hopefully 9-B but only baseline it seems so yeah till those happens I'll just wait). Also I'm doing the CRT.

Dude, the Supernatural, God, and Top Tiers are all going to be upgraded to 9-A (if the calc gets accepted of course)!

That means I can finally do Jericho vs Yor again!

Please, for the love of god, do not let this 9-A calculation get scrapped because of some bullshit reason...

Tbh i'm not too sure on using fragmentation since it just seems like whatever was holding those panels inplace brok, and not like the panels themselves were destroyed

Dude, the Supernatural, God, and Top Tiers are all going to be upgraded to 9-A (if the calc gets accepted of course)!

That means I can finally do Jericho vs Yor again!

Please, for the love of god, do not let this 9-A calculation get scrapped because of some bullshit reason...
Well At least 9-B, likely 9-A but yeah pretty much what you said

Tbh i'm not too sure on using fragmentation since it just seems like whatever was holding those panels inplace brok, and not like the panels themselves were destroyed
the feat honestly seems pretty weird, it doesn't show us an after math in the video so we dont know if the panels actually broke from his fall and when he does it seems the panels are perfectly intact as they fall with him. the calc assumes the panels were broken by fragmentation with no evidence.

the feat honestly seems pretty weird, it doesn't show us an after math in the video so we dont know if the panels actually broke from his fall and when he does it seems the panels are perfectly intact as they fall with him. the calc assumes the panels were broken by fragmentation with no evidence.
All jokes aside, I tried looking at the video as thoroughly as possible, and it seems like the steel panels were broken into large distinguishable pieces (which I believe is what fragmentation is).

I think it's hard to tell because of how the camera was positioned, and the fans' hand was in the way.

I mean that’s probably TV Magic having its limitations, obviously the actor cannot actually tank this so they have to portray the feat as different to what it is in reality, in this case, Cena AAs him into next Tuesday

Honestly I really don’t like the argument of “that’s not what happened” in cases where it’s painfully obvious that while they could not actually perform the feat for the safety of the actor, the creative intention was obviously for the feat to be interpreted a certain way

Honestly I really don’t like the argument of “that’s not what happened” in cases where it’s painfully obvious that while they could not actually perform the feat for the safety of the actor, the creative intention was obviously for the feat to be interpreted a certain way
100% agreed (though I don't mind if situations like that happen once or twice. When it happens multiple times is when it starts to get annoying).

All jokes aside, I tried looking at the video as thoroughly as possible, and it seems like the steel panels were broken into large distinguishable pieces (which I believe is what fragmentation is).

I think it's hard to tell because of how the camera was positioned, and the fans' hand was in the way.
i mean I really dont see distinguishable pieces, I see them still intact, one of them even being curved instead of broken. two ways of seeing this feat. its either the panels broke into pieces or that whatever was supporting the panels broke when he fell onto them. Im no calc member so lets just leave this up to the actual math people to decide lmao, i'll be mind blown seeing Wrestling at 9-A though.

i mean I really dont see distinguishable pieces, I see them still intact, one of them even being curved instead of broken. two ways of seeing this feat. its either the panels broke into pieces or that whatever was supporting the panels broke when he fell onto them. Im no calc member so lets just leave this up to the actual math people to decide lmao, i'll be mind blown seeing Wrestling at 9-A though.
I see large, distinguishable pieces, but agree to disagree for now (I want 9-A WWE so bad now).

Back