• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Best RAW ever !
Over 2 Million Viewers YAYYYY ✨
Little Omega, Tony Khan and his buddies could learn a thing or two from THE BIG LEAGUES 💪💪💪

WWE is back on track baby !

IMG_1680680781996.png

IMG_1680681425887.png

Raw Viewers >>>>> Fans Opinions
#Facts
#RemoveHHHFromCreative
#PlaceBrucePrichardAndKevinDunnInTheCreative
#OMOSToEndRomansTitleRun
#SendCodyToNXT
#LesnarForMoneyInTheBank

Last edited:
Listen
Cody story CONTINUES.
Prediction: WWE Backlash Puerto Rico!
👉 The Bloodline Usos and Roman vs Cody, Sami and K.O
Big 6 man tag team match to main event Backlash it kick off the Cody redemption arc he wins the Titles at SummerSlam ☀️
MID CULTURE copying my ideas as usual
Screenshot_20230406-112028.png

With Vince back in charge of creative, that’s probably going to be the outcome.
Vince sucks ass ! Vince is garbage 🗑️

Need someone who has best takes when it comes to writing the show

Praying for WWE writer KEVIN DUNN to become WWE head of Creative.
He always has amazing and AWESOME takes on creative writing of WWE.
Such awesome examples of his are this 👇

Screenshot_20230409-154725.png

BEST and Awesome suggestions from the GOAT KEVIN DUNN !!!
#KevinDunn4Creative

Disagree, but only just. Miz made the IC title so special but it feels like a world title around Gunther
I'd say Gunther has the better matches, but Miz's character work and promos showed how much he cared for the IC Title. No modern WWE promo has topped Miz's Talking Smack promo imo.

Gunther has that aura around him that makes the IC Title feel like a World Title.

Miz is kinda similar to Reign Of Terror Triple H, where he cared about the title so much, he did anything to win or keep it. There was a time where the IC Title was more relevant than the Universal Title. Miz was on top of his game here, even from an in-ring perspective, he had a lot of bangers from 2016-2018.

I'd say from an in-ring/believability perspective, Gunther is better, but from an entertainment perspective, Miz takes the cake.

I'd say Gunther has the better matches, but Miz's character work and promos showed how much he cared for the IC Title. No modern WWE promo has topped Miz's Talking Smack promo imo.

Gunther has that aura around him that makes the IC Title feel like a World Title.

Miz is kinda similar to Reign Of Terror Triple H, where he cared about the title so much, he did anything to win or keep it. There was a time where the IC Title was more relevant than the Universal Title. Miz was on top of his game here, even from an in-ring perspective, he had a lot of bangers from 2016-2018.

I'd say from an in-ring/believability perspective, Gunther is better, but from an entertainment perspective, Miz takes the cake.
If you want my honest opinion, I feel like Miz is the better all-around champion.

Let's be honest, we're going to remember Gunther's title reign for his matches and his matches only. But that's all you really need. The IC Title is the workhorse title for a reason.

But I feel like we're going to remember Miz's title reign for his promos, segments, character work, and matches. He did so much for the IC Title during the 2016-2018 time period.

Also, I feel like Gunther is holding the IC Title to elevate himself so he can be a more credible main event guy, while Miz was holding the title, he did his absolute best to elevate the title, not himself.

I feel like making a WWE LS CRT.

Unlike the last one I made, I actually have feats that aren't vague asf and can be interpreted in many different ways.

New profile!

Huge shoutout to @AceOfSpaces3709 for doing this for me!

New video of times that "The ring gets WRECKED"

Anything that is not used in the profiles that is useful, or nothing?

The ones where the wrestler gets sent through the ring are AP feats (hell, I think a couple of those feats in the video were calculated already), but they wouldn't result in any AP upgrades. They'd just be good supporting feats.

Back