• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Can you show me some examples? Because the evidence I gave are perfect examples of Pain Tolerance.
Something like this where a normal person wouldn't even be able to move from attacks like this
0562-015.png

Or this
0569-007.png
0569-008.png

Basically
the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards.

Ohh pain tolerance is probably fine tho the one you sent probably wouldn't be enough, minor pain tolerance could possibly work but idk it's not like they aren't getting hurt or aren't in pain... I mean literally slaps hurt them 😅 but 🤷‍♂️ idk
I mean, having injured ribs and/or taking a beating the way Chris Jericho and still having to fight on is pretty impressive, and shouldn't be warranted as "Minor Pain Tolerance."

I mean, having injured ribs and/or taking a beating the way Chris Jericho and still having to fight on is pretty impressive, and shouldn't be warranted as "Minor Pain Tolerance."
It's an impressive stamina/endurance feat, not pain tolerance (Pain tolerance refers to how much pain a person can reasonably handle.)

But isn't that what's literally happening there in the clips I showed?
Nah don't think so, someone getting hurt and not feeling the pain is how you get pain tolerance... You can clearly see Jericho being in pain

Something like this
0189-010.png

Is Pain tolerance... Mostly one piece comes straight to mind with stuff like these

Last edited:
alright I've gotten the ok for the Cena profile from Maverick_Zero_X so I've posted it! so here's John Cena I have a couple of ideas for characters to put him up against but this is a starting point for the verse .w.
I started doing the rough draft for Chris Jericho's profile, but I ****** up, and I have to start all over again.

Guess I'll do it tomorrow, as I don't feel like doing it now, and it's late where I live.

Great job on the profile, though.

alright I've gotten the ok for the Cena profile from Maverick_Zero_X so I've posted it! so here's John Cena I have a couple of ideas for characters to put him up against but this is a starting point for the verse .w.
Um wouldn't this be better
[[File:JohnCena (WWE) (Blue).png|right|250px]]{{Quote|You can't see me!|Cena's catchphrase}}
Then this?
{{Quote|You can't see me!|Cena's catchphrase}}[[File:JohnCena (WWE) (Blue).png|right|250px]]

I started doing the rough draft for Chris Jericho's profile, but I ****** up, and I have to start all over again.

Guess I'll do it tomorrow, as I don't feel like doing it now, and it's late where I live.

Great job on the profile, though.
Something I was wondering when it comes to wrestlers like Chris who have gone over to AEW, will we cover their time in AEW and other wrestling organizations or only their time in WWE?

Something I was wondering when it comes to wrestlers like Chris who have gone over to AEW, will we cover their time in AEW and other wrestling organizations or only their time in WWE?
I think covering what they did in AEW is okay to do, since it's basically the same concept as the WWE.

Plus, AEW gets compared to WWE all the time, the only difference being that AEW is TV-14, and WWE is TV-PG, so it shouldn't be that big of an issue.

Sweet! I might make one for the undertaker I would like some help on compiling all the abilities

hmmm there is some work to do mainly proper formatting there should be a pop-up for a template if you can't find it you can just copy and paste the source code from here
This is my first time ever making a profile, so of course I'm not going to be the best at it.

I know some of the basics though, but I think it's best if someone else who has experience and knows how to make a proper profile does it.

oh yeah also a quote template should be found in templates
Boyfriend is about to get upgraded to 9-C+, he'd be a good match up against John Cena.
Factual
This is my first time ever making a profile, so of course I'm not going to be the best at it.

I know some of the basics though, but I think it's best if someone else who has experience and knows how to make a proper profile does it.
hey at least it's better than my first try the only reason it didn't get deleted is because of the popularity of clone high at the time

Is 9-B not consistent enough to have them be just 9-B?

While I like the 9-C+, 9-B seems too consistent to include the "at least 9-C".

They break tables, Big Show's profile mentions skull crushing, and even the PSI of Big Show's punches fall into lower 9-B iirc.

Is 9-B not consistent enough to have them be just 9-B?

While I like the 9-C+, 9-B seems too consistent to include the "at least 9-C".

They break tables, Big Show's profile mentions skull crushing, and even the PSI of Big Show's punches fall into lower 9-B iirc.
They're 9-C+ due to Sheamus' Brogue Kick being 1322 PSI, which is comparable to the bite force of a Gorilla, who are 9-C+ as well.

One thing I'd like to mention for stamina is that John Cena should be Peak Human, possibly Superhuman, as he participated in a 60-minute anything goes Iron Man match against Randy Orton, which is comparable to Jericho, who lasted 60:13 in the 2017 Royal Rumble.

What's John Cena's AP? The Calc says that breaking a table is only 1 joule, which can't be right.
Since the tables wrestlers go through are rectangular, they'd be at 3.107316366e5 Joules, or roughly 310.7 Kilojoules.

The Top-God Tier level wrestlers are somewhat comparable or comparable to the Undertaker, who went through 3 tables, which would make the verse 932.1 Kilojoules, so pretty decent into wall level.

Back