• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

An amazing match by both wrestlers. If this is truly Edge's last match, then I'd like to give a huge thanks to one of the greatest of all time who defined millions of people's childhoods.

I never got to witness Edge at his prime, but watching some of his matches and segments made me realize how great of a slimy, sleazy heel he was. Easily one of the greatest heels of all time. I wish he was able to at least win a title during his last run here in the company.

Thank you, Edge.

Last edited:

"The Demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright."

Looking at each of the panels, does this imply that Finn one-shot The Demon so bad he disappeared? Or am I just being a goon?

You know, the feat is so close to 8-B that Finn one-shotting the Demon will most definitely put him as 8-B
Although, I don't see WWE lads winning many 8-B matches with baseline AP lol

If it doesn't and actually upgrades the verse to tier 8?
You already know.

8loAq0n.jpg

You know, the feat is so close to 8-B that Finn one-shotting the Demon will most definitely put him as 8-B
Although, I don't see WWE lads winning many 8-B matches with baseline AP lol
We're also gonna have to completely revise the scaling chain for the verse, too, and that's going to be tough since we're basing our scaling chain off one feat.

I'm sure we can find some viable opponents if Tier 8 WWE gets accepted.

I mean if that happens, you can actually pit WWE characters against Johnny Test
WWE guys would have like a 5x AP advantage, and they're more skilled, but Johnny's far more haxxed even if you exclude his equipment, and he's tanky asf.

Gonna have to pit a haxxy WWE guy against the kid.

How would the lower and mid tiers downscale from this?
Going off the dome, the scaling chain would look something like this:

Supernatural Tiers: >>11 tons (Significantly above the crater feat)

God Tiers: >11 tons (Superior to the crater feat)

Top Tiers: 11 tons (Finn one-shots The Demon who creates the crater, making people comparable to Finn upscale to this value)

High Tiers: <11 tons (Downscales from the crater feat)

Mid Tiers: 5.5 tons (Significantly inferior to the crater feat)

Low Tiers: <5.5 tons (Inferior to the Mid Tiers)

This is a very rough draft, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also I just remembered the Bronson Reed earthquake thing

Remember some stuff about how it was actually called an earthquake and stuff, don't remember if it was for the WWE Bronson or not tho
That was for NJPW Bronson.

Back