• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

"The Demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright."

Looking at each of the panels, does this imply that Finn one-shot The Demon so bad he disappeared? Or am I just being a goon?

On the topic of this, if we were to take what the comic said legitimately, Finn would've pulverized this big ass Demon, which would give us some nice results.

Found this,

Ehh, this is just a statement. I'm not too sure if we can take this seriously.

Prop do you have an opinion on this?

"The Demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright."

Looking at each of the panels, does this imply that Finn one-shot The Demon so bad he disappeared? Or am I just being a goon?

On the topic of this, if we were to take what the comic said legitimately, Finn would've pulverized this big ass Demon, which would give us some nice results.

Could do what we did with the 9-A feat and just put it as a possibly, not sure if that'll work here tho
"9-B, possibly 9-A. Possibly 8-B" headass :geek:

Or, you could just mix it up as "9-A, possibly High 8-C/8-B"
Maybe, but removing 9-B, which is by far the most consistent tier for the verse is a bit much.

I was thinking along the lines of "9-B to 9-A, possibly High 8-C/8-B".

Prop do you have an opinion on this?
That demon looks like he got ******* obliterated, so it does look legit to me.
"9-B, possibly 9-A. Possibly 8-B" headass :geek:

Maybe, but removing 9-B, which is by far the most consistent tier for the verse is a bit much.

I was thinking along the lines of "9-B to 9-A, possibly High 8-C/8-B".
True, not too sure on how you could format stuff like that really

Can't wait to make a CRT on this just to get shut down by staff in a literal nanosecond! 😃
Relatable.
Or, you could just mix it up as "9-A, possibly High 8-C/8-B"
Yeah you can offer up my calc when it comes to bargaining for getting the feat through. Is a pretty solid 9-A feat, and I'm sure they'd at least be more open to the more 'conservative' calculation.

That demon looks like he got ***** obliterated, so it does look legit to me.
VSBW still got the f word censored?

But yeah, it def looks like Finn pulverized his ass. Yo @StretchSebe, think you can calc the amount of energy it took to pulverize that Demon?

True, not too sure on how you could format stuff like that really
Simple.

"9-B to 9-A (Insert feats/calcs of 9-B and 9-A feats here), possibly High 8-C/8-B (Demon crater feat. Finn one-shots Demon who did said crater feat)"

Depending on what tier they're in, we're obviously going to have to vary the explanations/justifications for everything.

Yeah you can offer up my calc when it comes to bargaining for getting the feat through. Is a pretty solid 9-A feat, and I'm sure they'd at least be more open to the more 'conservative' calculation.
Even then, you're still going to have fix your calc and use vaporization as opposed to pulverization, which iirc, would make the crater feat Tier 8 (think it was 8-C last I checked).

I'm also scared of the amount of gooning mfs are gonna do once they see Tier 8 WWE is a thing (if it gets approved of course).

Even then, you're still going to have fix your calc and use vaporization as opposed to pulverization, which iirc, would make the crater feat Tier 8 (think it was 8-C last I checked).
In looking it up, it seems smoke doesn't necessarily mean vaporization. That, and the page for calculations and destruction values section seems to fixate on there having 'to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter.' Then again, the panel does say 'The demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright." after beaten, possibly implying vaporization.

I could change the feat accordingly, but given it was also a fireball that exploded on the ground, and not the fire burning the ground itself. In any case, I don't know for sure, but I would assume they'd be pissed it would still be 8-C if vaporization that pulverization is still the most they would accept.

Both ends being on the calc wouldn't hurt anyone tho
I'm with Adem here. Both ends work.

I think once we calc the feat of The Demon getting pulverized by Finn (there's literally nothing left of The Demon once Finn hits his move on him), then I think we can get the CRT rolling.

Then again, the panel does say 'The demon in the crater sizzled, faded, ember bright." after beaten, possibly implying vaporization.
For clarification, that's what happened when Finn hit him with his wrestling move, which implies that Finn either pulverized or vaporized The Demon with one move.

This is how I did it in one of me old calcs
To find exactly how many cubic centimeters a muscular man has, we'll have to work backwards. According to this list, the world's biggest bodybuilder is 193.04 centimeters tall and weighs about 149.6855 Kilograms. Let's upscale that to Berdly's height. The Berdly Statue is 2.626036 times taller.

As such, the weight of this theoretical Berdly-Sized bodybuilder would be 18.109 times heavier. This puts this theoretical weight at 2710.7018 Kilograms. With this calculator, we can figure out that's 2,683,863.17 cubic centimeters of volume.

Well, the Demon is 344.5626072 cm, compared to the bodybuilder's 193.04 cm, which is a 1.78492854952x difference.

Where do we go from there, Adem?

To find exactly how many cubic centimeters a muscular man has, we'll have to work backwards. According to this list, the world's biggest bodybuilder is 193.04 centimeters tall and weighs about 149.6855 Kilograms. Let's upscale that to Berdly's height. The Berdly Statue is 2.626036 times taller.

As such, the weight of this theoretical Berdly-Sized bodybuilder would be 18.109 times heavier. This puts this theoretical weight at 2710.7018 Kilograms. With this calculator, we can figure out that's 2,683,863.17 cubic centimeters of volume.
149.6855 * 5.68672868042 = 851.220825893 kg.

Lad's mass would be about 1.78492854952^3-times larger or 5.68672868042
149.6855*5.68672868042= 851.220826 Kg
Ninja'd.

They used v frag for this, though, unless I'm reading it wrong.
True, 12.9 J/cc is human pulv
t2kKuXR.png

Back