• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Just realized the calc I did was accepted (hadn't realized Dalesean027 was the one to accept it, and thought he was just commenting on the blog lol), and see that the link on the Professional Wrestling page links to this thread. So hey guys. Hope yall don't mind that I edited the page to link to the blog I did the calc on.

Looking to do another soon. Maybe of a moment from part of an AEW match tonight where Darby was shoulder slammed against the steel outer edge of the ring.

I wonder what kinda results would that give, since nothing was really destroyed in particular.
Yeah, I'm thinking about how to go about it, as he was dropped/thrown on it. Would be more a durability thing anyways, and I'll probably go through easier to calc stuff first. That moment in particular just caught my eye from the matches tonight.

Besides saying Finn isn't ready to be world champ
If you were to ask me a couple of years ago if I was okay with Finn becoming World Champion, I would've said hell no.

But now, he's improved so much since joining The Judgment Day, so I think he at least deserves a chance to have a lengthy run.

he also thinks Bron should retire Brock
I honestly don't hate that take. If you book Bron correctly, he can be a viable threat. If someone's gonna retire Brock though, Bron isn't my first choice.

Vince shouldn't step away during the height of Vince's sexual misconduct scandal.
Don't have to explain why this is weird.

The only person that should take the title from Roman is Dean after he comes back. Please WWE book it I promise it'd be a hype storyline 😭 bring him back.

Finally re-ranked every World Heavyweight Champion like I said I would a while back.

1WQlPB3.png

If you were to ask me a couple of years ago if I was okay with Finn becoming World Champion, I would've said hell no.

But now, he's improved so much since joining The Judgment Day, so I think he at least deserves a chance to have a lengthy run.
Finn's gimmick wasn't very good back then, that's not his fault the best creative had for him was smiling and displaying his dong to the crowd.

Even if Finn improved to an extent with Judgment Day, he's always had that dog in him if you've ever seen his work in the original Bullet Club. He was naturally charismatic and can flip flop from comedy to serious wrestling when necessary.

I just realized that today is NXT Great American Trash

Now look they all have different opinions but come on now this one is easy..., Corbin gets defeated. His opponent who defeats him gets called up to the main roster !

You have him pin and crush guys like Gargano, Ciampa and Cody. You keep building that guy strong 💪 and yeah.....WM 40 you have him face Roman by winning the Royal Rumble from number 30th spot
Basic 101 Booking.
#GoodBooking
#WhatTheFansWant
#BookItHunter

Back