• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I'm currently trying to go through some feats for AEW so we can have more solid supporting feats, as there's only one 9-B feat that the verse scales to.

Are feats like this worth calculating?

I honestly don't know whether or not Theory should win.

On one side, I kinda feel like Theory needs to learn a lesson. He needs to know he's not ready for the big time yet, and I feel like taking a fat L to Cena at Wrestlemania will prove that he still needs a lot to learn if he wants to become the top guy.

However, it'd be kinda weird for WWE to make Cena come back as a full-time wrestler and hold a mid card level title for a little bit all just for him to most likely drop it back to Theory. It'd just feel like Cena's just padding his stats for no good reason other than to please the IWC.

I saw someone on Twitter say that Cena is going to make Theory earn it by pushing him to stop being such an arrogant douche about everything and take this opportunity he has seriously. He's going to bring the star out of Theory to make him take it to the next level, which I think is the perfect way to tell this story.

I think him losing to Cena will make sense if they want a prolonged feud to elevate Theory. Putting him up against Cena would prove whether or not he's ready for the main event scene. It'll be interesting to see if Theory's mic skills can withstand Cena's. Cause last time they did this (with Roman), Cena obliterated him.

I think him losing to Cena will make sense if they want a prolonged feud to elevate Theory. Putting him up against Cena would prove whether or not he's ready for the main event scene. It'll be interesting to see if Theory's mic skills can withstand Cena's. Cause last time they did this (with Roman), Cena obliterated him.
Thing is that Cena obliterated Roman on the mic, but Roman was still put over in the end, so maybe they're trying to do the same here, with Theory actually earning the win instead of relying on underhanded tactics to get the win.

At least Theory didn't forget his lines.

How dare Super cena insult my little Theory and talked about his cawk like that
Cena is going A TOWN DOWN !!! at Wrestlemania 39

I think using this will help a lot in determining the fighting styles of wrestlers.

I think using this will help a lot in determining the fighting styles of wrestlers.
Why

I actually found something that might give the WWE verse (barring the Class 5 to Class 25 wrestlers) an LS upgrade.
Do y'all remember WWF wrestler Skinner, and how his whole schtick was wrestling and killing alligators on a daily basis?

This could potentially be Class 1 LS depending on what weight we use.

WWE Tough enough wrestler who didn't qualify for the main WWE roster used to do it too. His gimmick was Crocodile hunter.

Not too sure how you would scale this guy, since he's practically featless, but ig this could work.

I think the Skinner feat is a lot easier to fall on, as we could actually find some reliable scaling to figure out who would get upgrades.

I think the Skinner feat is a lot easier to fall on, as we could actually find some reliable scaling to figure out who would get upgrades.

So Skinner was completely squashed by The Ultimate Warrior. He couldn't even get a single hit in. He was completely overwhelmed. Keep in mind Warrior is a Class 5 to Class 25 wrestler.

Made the P&A section for The Ultimate Warrior since no one else was willing to.

WWE Tough enough wrestler who didn't qualify for the main WWE roster used to do it too. His gimmick was Crocodile hunter.

Forgot to pull up the weight of alligators so we can give a perspective on what kind of upgrades we're expecting here.

E0K31j5.png

So if we use the 450 kg value, this'll make the feat higher into Peak Human, which would be a nice little upgrade for the verse ig.

However, if we were to highball this feat, and use the 1,000 kg value, this would make the feat baseline Class 5, if my memory serves me right.

This wouldn't be a supporting feat for the Class 5 to Class 25 wrestlers, as two wrestlers who fall into that category made quick work of both Skinner and ZZ.

I will also like to note that these are casual feats for Skinner and ZZ, as they've been doing this for a long while on a daily basis.

Forgot to pull up the weight of alligators so we can give a perspective on what kind of upgrades we're expecting here.

E0K31j5.png

So if we use the 450 kg value, this'll make the feat higher into Peak Human, which would be a nice little upgrade for the verse ig.

However, if we were to highball this feat, and use the 1,000 kg value, this would make the feat baseline Class 5, if my memory serves me right.

This wouldn't be a supporting feat for the Class 5 to Class 25 wrestlers, as two wrestlers who fall into that category made quick work of both Skinner and ZZ.

I will also like to note that these are casual feats for Skinner and ZZ, as they've been doing this for a long while on a daily basis.
I'd like to see others' opinion on this.

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier: At least Peak Human (283KG), Possibly Higher

Top Tier: Class 5 to Class 25

Looking at the current LS scaling chain for the verse, I feel like this would affect the High and possibly the Mid tiers (I feel like Skinner is a Mid Tier and ZZ is a High Tier).

A little minor, but Kenny Omega's stamina section bothers me a bit.

He has all of that shit he survived and continued to fight on but he's only rated as Peak Human. Plus I'm pretty sure we already came to the conclusion in a previous CRT that the Pro Wrestling verse has 'At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman' stamina, with a few exceptions of course.

Also, @DemonicDude can you send me the link of Kenny Omega continuing to fight despite having all of his energy shredded from torture holds? I might be able to cook a nice little appetizer.

A little minor, but Kenny Omega's stamina section bothers me a bit.

He has all of that shit he survived and continued to fight on but he's only rated as Peak Human.
Expectro thread flashbacks that's why.
Plus I'm pretty sure we already came to the conclusion in a previous CRT that the Pro Wrestling verse has 'At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman' stamina, with a few exceptions of course.

Also, @DemonicDude can you send me the link of Kenny Omega continuing to fight despite having all of his energy shredded from torture holds? I might be able to cook a nice little appetizer.
His incredible stamina will allows him to fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded after being in torture holds

Bro nitpicked the shit out of every minute detail.
😇
I'm pretty iffy on this being Supernatural Willpower.
Well Kenny profile says he does not have the Supernatural willpower ability. If this give it then well... that'll be incredible
You should probably go around and ask staff members or people knowledgeable on the ability about it.
Alrighty then

Edit: Well shit I donno who to ask.

Last edited:
@DemonicDude I got an answer:

I would say the scan you've provided on its own isn't enough, cause it doesn't show him fighting afterwards and that's still pretty in the bounds of just human capability without having it be noted as power, but if you have two to three examples of him keep fighting even under very clear exhaustion I think you could have a good argument for the power. Though I will also say, this could be tossed under more just a stamina feat

So maybe try and dig for some more feats similar to or at least on the same caliber as the feat showed previously, and you can potentially have a solid argument.

Also, I think it's best recommended that you show Kenny fighting after every ounce of energy was shredded from him next time.

@DemonicDude I got an answer:
Hmmm... could this be enough
  1. His incredible stamina will allows him to fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded after being in torture hold (Full clip) with commentator saying he was lacerating from that chair being broken on the skull and Jericho was going split him in two then procced to get up a hit Jericho with full speed 2 Trigger that causes his mouth to bleed

2. During Kenny Omega's "The belt collector" run in AEW he was already suffering from several injuries yet kept the AEW title for 346 and AAA Mega title for 765 days but in the end had to vacate them as he has been suffering from vertigo (1:14), shoulder injury, a hernia and a leg/knee injury since past three years but kept performing and went through a plasma injury to recover bone damage.

3. Survived going head first into a glass table being launched on a thic wooden table and kept continue to fight and going through jumping tombstone piledrivers head first on the mat, Went through thumbtacks, glass shards, Solid wooden floor and wire bed along with chair shot on the head with full force that broke the chair on his skull in half.

Hmmm... could this be enough
  1. His incredible stamina will allows him to fight even after having every ounce of energy being shredded after being in torture hold (Full clip) with commentator saying he was lacerating from that chair being broken on the skull and Jericho was going split him in two then procced to get up a hit Jericho with full speed 2 Trigger that causes his mouth to bleed

2. During Kenny Omega's "The belt collector" run in AEW he was already suffering from several injuries yet kept the AEW title for 346 and AAA Mega title for 765 days but in the end had to vacate them as he has been suffering from vertigo (1:14), shoulder injury, a hernia and a leg/knee injury since past three years but kept performing and went through a plasma injury to recover bone damage.

3. Survived going head first into a glass table being launched on a thic wooden table and kept continue to fight and going through jumping tombstone piledrivers head first on the mat, Went through thumbtacks, glass shards, Solid wooden floor and wire bed along with chair shot on the head with full force that broke the chair on his skull in half.
Show this to @Duedate8898 via DMs and see if he changes his mind.

Back