• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Just realized that most of these runs have been unsuccessful lol.

9bnQLdo.jpeg

Just realized that most of these runs have been unsuccessful lol.

9bnQLdo.jpeg
Exactly and they should "for now"

They were brought in the middle of the Mania season where Bloodline are busy, USOS are busy, Rollins has his own feud. Orton and AJ are out due to injury
what are they even supposed to do.
  • Damage control are in a feud with Lita and Becky and they are a main stay on RAW.
  • Strowman is well.... strowman
  • What do you want Good brothers to do without AJ styles ? Feud with Judgement day ? welp Judgement are busy with mysterios
  • Johnny LITERALLY had nothing on the main roster and when given a chance at the Elimination chamber he showed why he's great so they did the logical thing by having him wrestle as Stand and Deliver on 1st April
  • Lumis has no one to feud with
  • Hit Row are trash that's a fact
  • Kross is a regular mid carder on smackdown until he finds proper feuds.
Point is most people are busy with their Mania fued this is why we need a DRAFT ! Then new storylines will emerge imagine Edge vs Kross fued or Rollins vs Bronson reed. A draft is absouletely necessary because draft is a season reset. That is exactly what we need.

Last edited:
Damage CTRL, Gargano, Lumis, and maybe Strowman are the only wrestlers that have achieved some amount of success.

They're also the only wrestlers on that gauntlet that have been entertaining, though I've stopped caring about Damage CTRL and Strowman.

It has been done by EnnardTrap1987, who also recently did:

Massive W.

Also Ultimate Warrior should have Class 5 to Class 25 LS. He broke out of Andre The Giant's bear hug, the same guy who's able to lift 2000 lbs, and flip a car with four people in it (it's literally stated in his profile).

He also broke a chain, which was calc'd to be Class 5.

A little shaky on this, considering that this was a trailer for a video game, but **** it:

Is this feat of Rhea Ripley cracking the road worth calculating?

Added the profiles pic on the verse page.

Question regarding people new to WWE

just wondering if there’s such a thing as which wrestlers you should watch first or something like which matches should you watch first (you know watching old wwe videos) if your trying to get into the series

So...

Last edited:
Here's the full Wrestlemania card for each night, as well as my predictions (the wrestlers' names that are bold will be my prediction to win):

Night 1​

• John Cena vs. Austin Theory for the United States championship
  • Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley for the Smackdown Women’s Championship
  • The Usos vs. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
  • Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL
  • Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
  • Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio
  • Braun Strowman and Ricochet vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy vs. The Viking Raiders

Night 2​

• Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
  • Bianca Belair vs. Asuka for the Raw Women’s Championship
  • Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Edge vs. Finn Bàlor in a Hell in a Cell match
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
  • Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green
It seems like Night 1 is going to be more focused on delivering fun matches with occasional storytelling, while Night 2 seems to focused on the 'bigger' matches, and will be more story driven.

Night 1 has a history of being better than Night 2, so hopefully Night 2 can step it up, and they have basically the perfect card to outshine Night 1, too.

I have an interest in the Logan Paul fight, but since my only WWE source is the YouTube channel, I'll probably be able to watch it in a few years.
(Question, does Logan Paul's Titanium-enhanced hand count as Bodily Weaponry?)

By the way, do you remember the fight that you can't see when I sent it here? Well, WWE deleted the video and uploaded it again, so I want to ask you if it appears to you now

WWE always does this bullshit with deleting and re-uploading videos.

Can you give me a timestamp?
It's basically the whole fight, I think it could be a nice increase in how Bray Wyatt can use his powers and a limited resistance to mind manipulation for John Cena
But to be more exact:
1:09
B.Wyatt explains the existence of another world beyond ours, where monster gods, angels and demons coexist
1:58 Cena is transported to the "Firefly Fun House" probably by Wyatt, since Cena looks surprised to be there
3:01 Cena walks through the door
After this things begin to happen
4:27 First stage
Cena begins to go through his different stages in WWE, (probably because of Wyatt) and to act according to them, which makes him predictable for Wyatt (4:48)
5:50 Second stage
6:45 John Cena seems to continue acting differently, and this time there is no sign that he is aware of this (on the first occasion he is surprised by the change in his clothes)
7:13 John Cena starts doing repetitions with weights, after which he frees himself from mental control (7:33)
7:56 Third stage
Now John Cena seems to be fully conscious, although at the mercy of Wyatt, when the song plays, Cena acts in agreement but always with a face surprised by what is happening, after getting on he discovers that he is forced to speak in rhymes (8:30)
10:45 Wyatt teleports (and steals the chain from his neck without him noticing, which could be steal mastery)
11:05 Fourth stage? I won't tell anymore
12:14 Wyatt lunges at Cena, who faints
12:32 Cena wakes up (probably by Wyatt)
13:00 Instant Wyatt Teleport
14:07 Wyatt controls Cena, who after a while breaks free and attacks Wyatt (14:15)
14:41 Wyatt is being attacked on the floor, but he exchanges with the pig doll, and Cena doesn't realize it until a second later.
15:00 Fiend appears and defeats Cena easily, Wyatt is aside pretending to be a counting referee (15:46), then disappears (15:58)
16:05 Dinner disappears due to the work of Fiend

Fun fact, in Spanish "Cena" is a word, translatable to dinner, so the translator more than once got confused while writing this

Gonna need to ask a staff member about this one, though...

7:13 John Cena starts doing repetitions with weights, after which he frees himself from mental control (7:33)
I think this could justify Limited Resistance to Mind Control/Mind Manipulation.

10:45 Wyatt teleports (and steals the chain from his neck without him noticing, which could be steal mastery)
Yeah. This is likely Stealth Mastery.

I think this could justify Limited Resistance to Mind Control/Mind Manipulation.
That is the idea, and the main reason why I am interested in this fight.
But as usual with WWE they have the poorest form of abilities, I mean a mental resistance where it takes you a while to break free and apparently they can mentally control you again is kind of embarrassing (plus it doesn't seem to protect from minor things like forcing yourself to speak in rhymes)

That is the idea, and the main reason why I am interested in this fight.
But as usual with WWE they have the poorest form of abilities, I mean a mental resistance where it takes you a while to break free and apparently they can mentally control you again is kind of embarrassing (plus it doesn't seem to protect from minor things like forcing yourself to speak in rhymes)
Actually, I can make an argument for Supernatural Willpower since Cena broke out of Wyatt's control.

Actually, I can make an argument for Supernatural Willpower since Cena broke out of Wyatt's control.
It is also possible, but to be honest I am more interested in seeing him with a resistance to mind control (something interesting for a wrestling verse)
that is, my argument is a personal bias

1:41 If you look at the upper part of the man leg, it looks like a part has been fragmented, albeit slightly

The Miz is High Tier according to the verse page, that is, it scales to 1.614 Megajoules
Is it possible for this to reach that level? Or is it an empty hope?

Back