• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Either way Omega needs to have 'possibly Superhuman' added to his profile (though imo, Omega's stamina feats are objectively Superhuman).
Well his scaling directly comes from Chris Jericho both would be the same Tiering wise.

Actually, I'll do it for you.
Answer Duedate gvie me:
I'll just repeat what I said just now to Random:
With the fuller context, Point 1 by itself I think is a great showing of supernatural willpower. Everything else would just be further support for it.

Last edited:
I told you I don't know how to
20230126_092233.jpg

😢
By the way what's the mark herny truck calc ? was that even calced
Yes. It was a while ago. The feat got completely nerfed due to both trucks having wheels attached to them, making it easier for the trucks to move.

I believe it got somewhere around the Peak Human range, which wouldn't result in any upgrades.

Hey guys, here are a few Undertaker abilities that could be added, I don't know what you think

Blood Manipulation (Make a rain of blood all over Mr Kennedy)
Explosion Manipulation (Explode Kennedy microphone before hit him [also, this was likely unconsciously, idk if Instinct Reaction or something)
Telekinesis (Was able to move a car without a driver)
Fire Manipulation (Set fire to the corners of the ring)
Fire Manipulation again at 15:36 (Very explicit)
Illusion Creation at 06:33 (From appearing behind Randy or making him look at his father covered in blood)

Blood Manipulation (Make a rain of blood all over Mr Kennedy)
Looks fine.

Explosion Manipulation (Explode Kennedy microphone before hit him [also, this was likely unconsciously, idk if Instinct Reaction or something)
This is also fine, but this wasn't Instinctive Reactions, though it is fairly impressive that Undertaker was able to tell that Kennedy was going to attack him. Even then, he could've planned this prior, but I'm more willing to bet on the former due The Undertaker's supernatural nature.

Telekinesis (Was able to move a car without a driver)
Maybe? It could also be Possession.

Fire Manipulation (Set fire to the corners of the ring)
I agree, but it's not combat applicable.

Fire Manipulation again at 15:36 (Very explicit)
Also agreed.

Illusion Creation at 06:33 (From appearing behind Randy or making him look at his father covered in blood)
Agreed again.

I bump all this for convenience

21:24 to 22:05

Mentions that he was unconscious and got up by pure instinct
Also, someone give Brock Lesnar a tractor as optional equipment.

So this is a thing

apparently Undertaker sends Edge to hell or something like that

Undertaker can appear in mirrors 6:53
Can cause illusions 7:31
Appear on a screen? 7:57
Makes a car move without a driver 8:50

The Fient manipulates viewers' screens and changes what is shown 2:50 and 3:28
The Fient creathe the "Alexa Playground" 4:29 - 5:00
I speak Spanish, what does she mean by this (she's talking about "The Fient") 5:59

I wanted to give Randy Orton fire resistance for this 9:04 ,but he clearly took burns after it. 9:47

When Finn Balor (Demon King) enters the ring in this fight, clouds and thunder appear on the ceiling.

And this
As you probably already know, I'm not the best in English, (If I remembered to say it or someone bothered to read the note below the blue line),
Are they saying something relevant here? Because from what I understand, Bray Wyatt tried to disregard John Cena by hanging him, which seems to me a good stamina feat for John Cena

Also, if Bray Wyatt is consistently capable of doing what his part of intelligence says "Above Average (Is able to get into the heads of many of his opponents and play mind games against the opposition, which usually gives him an upper hand in combat)" why the h*ll does he has no social influence?

This whole fight, I'm sure I don't even need to argue as it vastly enhances Bray Wyatt's existing abilities and could perhaps give John Cena limited resistance to mind manipulation for constantly noticing what's going on.

but what the f*ck was that

There are a lot of abilities that we had overlooked (mostly from the Undertaker),
When I'm free (more or less after March 20, I'm currently busy with the university admissions tests) I can try to put everything together and make a great CTR on the said skills.

question, is this something?
21:24 to 22:05

Mentions that he was unconscious and got up by pure instinct
Also, someone give Brock Lesnar a tractor as optional equipment.

RandomGuy2345
When I presented this for the first time, you said that there was another similar feat of the character
That reminds that Roman Reigns needs to have Instinctive Actions on his profile.

There's another feat I found a long while back. I need to find it.

To add onto this, it's a fairly common feat in most Last Man Standing matches.
did you manage to find it? It would be convenient for the CTR

I found a time to make a quick draft (badly done, due to time and Sandbox limitations), I only need what belongs to the video that RandomGuy2345 could not see (I'll have to see how I fix that, considering that he is one of the most involved in the verse)

Completely ignore what's above, that's an unfinished draft of a verse that I want to implement to learn how to make wiki pages and plans for a CTR of FNF
Or better, don't read it

I REALIZED SOMETHING, WHAT I MISSING TO PUT IN THE DRAFT BELONGS TO A SINGLE VIDEO, SO IF I FIX WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE I COULD PUBLISH THE CTR TODAY,
(I just realized that I have uppercase on, I'm lazy to type everything again)
I can do what belongs to that video in a separate CTR

I REALIZED SOMETHING, WHAT I MISSING TO PUT IN THE DRAFT BELONGS TO A SINGLE VIDEO, SO IF I FIX WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE I COULD PUBLISH THE CTR TODAY,
(I just realized that I have uppercase on, I'm lazy to type everything again)
I can do what belongs to that video in a separate CTR
K.

Back