• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Undertaker can appear in mirrors 6:53
Can cause illusions 7:31
Appear on a screen? 7:57
Makes a car move without a driver 8:50

Undertaker probably has a fuckton of abilities that have yet to be added to his profile, problem is it'll be a slog to find all of them considering how many matches he has been in.

The Fient manipulates viewers' screens and changes what is shown 2:50 and 3:28
The Fient creathe the "Alexa Playground" 4:29 - 5:00
I speak Spanish, what does she mean by this (she's talking about "The Fient") 5:59

I wanted to give Randy Orton fire resistance for this 9:04 ,but he clearly took burns after it. 9:47

I saw the upupdowndown video earlier. Might be my recency bias talking but a lot of them are really wack lmao.

Chad Gable was one that really bothered me. 77 for the matches he puts on, man...And Rey, Iyo, Theory in 82, below Corbin, Gargano, Ezekial? That's an insult. And Becky at 96?

And Rey, Iyo, Theory in 82, below Corbin, Gargano, Ezekial?
This one in particular kinda pissed me off.

I can tell that the devs were making this around early-mid 2022 considering the fact that Ezekial is in the roster, but even then, putting Rey and Theory below Corbin, Gargano, and Ezekial is egregious imo.

Rey really went from having a 2K Showcase mode based off of him (I believe his rating was a 90, too), to being 'one of those guys' on the roster with an insultingly low rating.

Theory beat Balor (who's an 87 iirc) multiple times, one being for the US Title, and has held his own against some of the top stars in the WWE.

I don't hate Corbin, Gargano, and Ezekial's ratings, I just feel like they shouldn't be rated higher than Theory and Rey.

Rey and Theory should at least be an 85 overall. Iyo's fine ig, but I do think she could be an overall or 2 higher.

And Becky at 96?
She's rated higher than the god damn Undertaker. What did she even do to earn that rating in the first place lol.

Also Cody Rhodes only being a 91 overall is hella disrespectful after the performance he had in HIAC. He should be a 94 or 95 imo.

Chad Gable was one that really bothered me. 77 for the matches he puts on, man..
He should be at least an 83 overall imo.

This one in particular kinda pissed me off.

I can tell that the devs were making this around early-mid 2022 considering the fact that Ezekial is in the roster, but even then, putting Rey and Theory below Corbin, Gargano, and Ezekial is egregious imo.
I can get that devs are working around mid 2022 but changing something such as ratings to fit the entire year shouldn't be hard, right? Seems like bad planning if they want to rate people in the middle of the year.

Rey really went from having a 2K Showcase mode sed off of him (I believe his rating was a 90, too), to being 'one of those guys' on the roster with an insultingly low rating.
Rey at 82 is just plain wrong lmao

Theory beat Balor (who's an 87 iirc) multiple times, one being for the US Title, and has held his own against some of the top stars in the WWE.
Yea, Theory had the best year of his career and is a real contenter to people like Finn, Seth and Bobby who are high 80s, low 90s. Just doesn't make sense.
She's rated higher than the god damn Undertaker. What did she even do to earn that rating in the first place lol.
Her over undertaker and Bianca. Bianca just had her best year and was a strong champ during the whole year and Becky comes back and gets put next to Rock lol. I can see Becky a few years ago getting that score but this year?

I can get that devs are working around mid 2022 but changing something such as ratings to fit the entire year shouldn't be hard, right? Seems like bad planning if they want to rate people in the middle of the year.
Even if you gave them the benefit of the doubt, a lot of these ratings are just plain wrong even when you consider the fact that they made the ratings during mid 2022.

Her over undertaker and Bianca. Bianca just had her best year and was a strong champ during the whole year and Becky comes back and gets put next to Rock lol. I can see Becky a few years ago getting that score but this year?
Speaking of Bianca, I disagree with her being a 95. I'd say a 90 or 91 would suffice.

God Tiers: 5,367,524.97 Joules

Top Tiers: 2,842,127.28351 Joules

High Tiers: 1,614,799.77639 Joules

Mid Tiers: 1,000,000 Joules

Low Tiers: 310.7 Kilojoules
I just realized something that's completely stupid about our scaling chain that needs to get fixed.

The Mid Tiers are 1,000,000 Joules based off of the fact that they downscale from the High Tiers.

Iirc, that's not how downscaling works in the slightest.

So I'm proposing we do either of these things:

1. Make the Mid Tiers downscale from 1,614,799.77639 Joules for the time being.
or.
2. Find a feat from the verse that Mid Tiers scale, or at least somewhat comparable to (which I do have a feat in mind).

Why do Low Tiers scale to 310.7 kilojoules? Clicking on the link on the page takes me here:
And I can't find the number that is said on the verse page
Also, I haven't found any feat that can be used for Mid Tier either.

As you probably already know, I'm not the best in English, (If I remembered to say it or someone bothered to read the note below the blue line),
Are they saying something relevant here? Because from what I understand, Bray Wyatt tried to disregard John Cena by hanging him, which seems to me a good stamina feat for John Cena

Also, if Bray Wyatt is consistently capable of doing what his part of intelligence says "Above Average (Is able to get into the heads of many of his opponents and play mind games against the opposition, which usually gives him an upper hand in combat)" why the h*ll does he has no social influence?

Because from what I understand, Bray Wyatt tried to disregard John Cena by hanging him, which seems to me a good stamina feat for John Cena
Nah. Bray just puts Cena in a standard headlock, which is a good strategy for wearing the opponent down, so I guess it's a solid stamina feat for Cena.

Also, if Bray Wyatt is consistently capable of doing what his part of intelligence says "Above Average (Is able to get into the heads of many of his opponents and play mind games against the opposition, which usually gives him an upper hand in combat)" why the h*ll does he has no social influence?
Bray should 100% have Social Influencing. That's quite literally one of his go-to's when confronting his opponents.

This whole fight, I'm sure I don't even need to argue as it vastly enhances Bray Wyatt's existing abilities and could perhaps give John Cena limited resistance to mind manipulation for constantly noticing what's going on.

but what the f*ck was that

This whole fight, I'm sure I don't even need to argue as it vastly enhances Bray Wyatt's existing abilities and could perhaps give John Cena limited resistance to mind manipulation for constantly noticing what's going on.

but what the f*ck was that

Video is unavailable for me.

Back