• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Not surprised seeing wrestling marks on Twitter saying Logan Paul ruined the match lol.

Montez was definitely MVP. Can't wait for his singles push.

Seth vs Logan and Cena vs Theory are basically confirmed for WM atp.

The US Title match pretty much went how I predicted (not 100%, but for the most part).

They clearly gave Montez the most highlights to demonstrate what he can do as a singles star for the future. The people on Twitter getting upset at Theory winning instead of Montez don't know the definition of building a star. I can definitely see Montez winning the US or IC Title down the line, but he's not quite ready for it just yet. This was just a test to see how good he can do as a singles competitor.

I believe I predicted that Logan Paul would play some factor in Seth Rollins getting eliminated, and turns out I was right. Hate him all you want, but that man makes the Buckshot Lariat look so damn easy. Also, this man Logan has to be the king of stealing moves in the verse. I swear this man copied like, 10 different moves in his career already.

Everyone in the match had their chances to shine and had a highlight they can be proud of (some more so than others).

Gargano hitting that insane hurricanrana from the top of the ******* pod, Bronson Reed showing how much of a beast he is, Montez doing that crazy dive from the top of the chamber, as well as basically everything else he did, and Theory lifting Bronson Reed.

One thing to note is how Theory climbed up to the top of the same pod he got F5'd off of last year and holding the US Title in the air, which was a nice little callback.

An amazing match.

Sami Zayn vs Roman Reigns was incredible. Another case of immaculate storytelling.

I genuinely don't know if Jey is going to betray Roman or betray Sami.

I just watched a video on Jey Uso not too long ago talking about how the Bloodline story is being told from his perspective for the most part, and how everything will come in full circle when Jey dethrones Roman.

Roman Reigns is the GOD OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! He makes old Roman of Vince era looks like a jobber.

Fans: Can't wait for Cody to defeat Roman
Me: Oh you mean Romans next victim....duhhh 😈

HHH booked this show like a NXT TAKEOVER.
1- 5 Matches only, no unnecessary matches.
2- Build up to Mania (matches already announced something we don't use to get in Vince's era for crying out loud I.C title was not even defend at main card at WM 33 under Vince's creative
3- Everyone looks STRONG (Instead of being squashed by Lesnar something Vince does)
4- U.S and I.C title looking like a BEAST heading into mania season.
5- Some classic NXT takeover spots (Edge payed tribute to his friends FTR/Revival). Edge winning with SHATTER MACHINE (Revival finisher) and also using a spot that DIY and Revival created
gI4KKd6.jpg

pPz4jeM.jpg

Oh, and Theory announced on a press conference (in his kayfabe character I presume) that he's having a US Title Open Challenge on RAW, and Edge already accepted it in the press conference, calling Theory "stupid" for being a fan of Cena in advance.

Ya heard that right. We're getting Edge vs Austin Theory for the United States Championship on Monday Night RAW.

I'm eating goooooooood.

an acquaintance told me that the Undetaker has these abilities (but he didn't say when he used them), could someone confirm or deny it?

-Teleportation (Alredy in the profile)
-Electrokinesis (Alredy in the profile)
-Typhokinesis (can summon and control smoke) (Alredy in the profile)
-Can summon and control druids (Alredy in the profile)
-Pyrokinesis
-Hemokinesis/Haemokinesis (can summon and control blood)
-Cyberkinesis (can control technology)
-Can materialize objects
-Necromancy
-Psychokinesis
-Telekinesis
-Hypnosis
-Voice Projection
-Can draw power from the dead, or people who have faith in him

an acquaintance told me that the Undetaker has these abilities (but he didn't say when he used them), could someone confirm or deny it?

-Teleportation (Alredy in the profile)
-Electrokinesis (Alredy in the profile)
-Typhokinesis (can summon and control smoke) (Alredy in the profile)
-Can summon and control druids (Alredy in the profile)
-Pyrokinesis
-Hemokinesis/Haemokinesis (can summon and control blood)
-Cyberkinesis (can control technology)
-Can materialize objects
-Necromancy
-Psychokinesis
-Telekinesis
-Hypnosis
-Voice Projection
-Can draw power from the dead, or people who have faith in him
Uhh...

I have no clue if these are legitimate lol.

WrestleMania 40 AJ's final match perhaps we NEVER got AJ vs Kenny when Omega attacked him and became the leader of the bullet club it was AJ's exit for WWE.
Now years later Omega lead NJPW and AEW and tracked his old rival and down for their ultimate showdown there you go that's your story. That's how I would book it.

So here is the whole TONY KHAN and ARIEL HELWANI drama from Elimination Chamber 2023.
(All of this I enjoy every second of) :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ariel helwani is friends with WWE CEO Nick Khan.

He did a sit down interview with AEW Boss Tony Khan and TK did not give him the answers and went ahead called him a BAISED journalist because of his ties with WWE and things got heated between both on Twitter too earlier. In which Ariel responsed to Tony calling him a "Snowman"
(As there are rumors of Tony Khan doing cocaine in the past)

Fast forward a day later WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 takes place and in the pre show WWE sides of the journalist decides to spice things up as Piter Rosenberg on Pre Show of Elimination Chamber said "Any person who has INTELLIGENCE would respect Ariel Helwani" basically calling Tony Khan unintelligent.

Futhermore on the main card, Michael Cole took a humungous shot at TK saying "He got the hard hitting questions whether you wanna ANSWER THEM OR NOT"

Last edited:
Back