• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Demonicdude 2023 Professional Wrestling Predictions :devilish:
Safe Predictions: ✅
  1. NJPW talents shows up in WWE Royal Rumble (Either Sasha banks, Naomi or Kairi Sane) Massive wild prediction
    Jay White shows up 😳

Ughhhh.........This is not gonna end well for Jay white if he goes to WWE in the Rumble
A- Nobody will know him in the rumble and reaction would be poor
B- In NXT he'll have to completely rebuilt himself (leaving behind the bullet club)
C- AEW ! This is the best option they'll use his bullet club leader footages and have him as in instant top talent along side his older Bullet Club stablemates like Adam Cole or feud with Kenny...

Last edited:
BOOM 💥 🗡️

Mann I love TK 😳
image0.png

NBC Universal will buy WWE in later 2023 or early 2024 that's in my prediction list, I don't personally believe this is going to effect HHH and Stephanie on the creative.
People are jumping on the gun way too quickly I think he's just back on the board to sell the company.

#WatchWrestlingObserverOnYoutube 😉

Fun fact: If we were living in an alternate reality then Tony Khan dad Shahid Khan who owns Jacksonville Jaguars and the football stadium he and Tony have combined net worth of 15-18 Billion USD they could theoretically buy WWE, but absolutely not going to in any way shape or form but if WWE do sell the Company for 8 Billion USD then yes in "theory" that's in their buy range.

Really.....they already ****** up his brother Tanga Loa when he was in WWE as Camacho, Now he's part of one of the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling. G.O.D are Usos before Usos became Usos to put it simple! Now all these years they want son of Hall of famer Haku in their company 🤔
Seems like some sort of WWE x NJPW deal is slowly brewing (First Jay white rumors now this)

Hopefully fingers crossed Creative in charge would remain the same, No wonder the stock prices rises up yesterday it's because of the potential sale.

Last edited:
TNA, NJPW and AEW verse will be upgraded (Durability) cause Matt Hardy can survive Lighting Bolt ⚡
1:30

(This makes god tier of the verse in Kenny Omega and Jay White 0.38 Tons of TNT only in Durability (Small Building) 9-A

& as the page says: "It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify." which is equal to 0.38 Tons of TNT.

TNA, NJPW and AEW verse will be upgraded (Durability) cause Matt Hardy can survive Lighting Bolt ⚡
1:30

(This makes god tier of the verse in Kenny Omega and Jay White 0.38 Tons of TNT only in Durability (Small Building) 9-A

& as the page says: "It is required to show that the electricity carries an energy of at least 1.6 billion Joules or a voltage of at least 100 million Volts in order to qualify." which is equal to 0.38 Tons of TNT.

Ask some staff about this first, or make a CRT.

All the bullcrap regarding women wrestling over there in bodysuit, the whole Sami Zayn not being allowed there, they freaking beat up Iranian wrestlers in Ariya Deveri on WWE Saudi show just to mock Iran AFTER ALL THAT BS not to mention that journalist murder that happened coupe of years ago ! REALLY, Screw you Vince.
This may result in death of the creative storytelling we see on tv. 🙏 Let this be a rumor

A deal is highly close to being finalized these are my massive concern's

Vince is making MOVES in the Board, As of Today Stephanie McMahon resigned officially as the CEO of the Company

Sean Ross SAPP, He's talking people directly in WWE and will be breaking the news every hour, keep an eye on him.

Saudi Fund
purchased LIV Golf Company a couple of years back and guess what (No TV company wish to work them and they had No TV Deal) Sponsors and Tv rights pulling out may save WWE ! 🙏 I hope when I woke up next morning I hear a deal was not finalized.

Last edited:

That's my Mann JD !
Doesn't take two and two to put together and figure out (Stephanie= Female and Saudi knowing their view on Women especially as a CEO who wants an independent women's division backed out, Wrestle Tak is saying this too....I hope the best for WWE, Sponsors needs to do something).
It's NOT finalized yet, lots of legal deals needs to take place for it to be official

Our good old lovely friend Jolly Old Saint Nick as MJF used to say.... he's been putting on the working Boots !
He meet with Disney 😈

Fun fact: If we were living in an alternate reality then Tony Khan dad Shahid Khan who owns Jacksonville Jaguars and the football stadium he and Tony have combined net worth of 15-18 Billion USD they could theoretically buy WWE, but absolutely not going to in any way shape or form but if WWE do sell the Company for 8 Billion USD then yes in "theory" that's in their buy range.
Ughhhh I spoke it into existence 😈

Could you imagine..... Bloodline vs Elite
NXT, ROH and Rampage producing selling out arena shows on equal footing with the main roster.
Raw, Smackdown and Dynamite 🥵

Not at all, He may not put on perfect shows but he gives people what they want, He genuinely listens to people and fix creative issue people had on tv he's done it several times.

As far as being a Booker goes
1- TK fixed when when The Acclaimed were mega over and fans wanted to see them as tag champs.
2- He realized Christian debuting in Chicago gave a mid reaction so he gave people what he want and brought in Punk
3- Promo work with MJF, Cm Punk has been godlike just check the views.
4- Dynamite yesterday was 🔥and usually is great ! Even with loss of Adam Cole, Cm Punk, Bryan Danielson and Kenny Omega 5 major acts gone due to injury, TK handled the situation extremely well and drew 1 Million views.
Sure TK has flaws but we were about to get a Feud of the year with Punk and Omega he didn't knew the type of shit was gonna blow up
This is going to result in a Mega- Professional Wrestling verse
  • NJPW, IMPACT, CMLL, ROH and WWE will indeed be a Mega-verse
People needs to appreciate Tony Khan his love and passion to sign to japanese and Independent signings,

Tony Khan, HHH, Kenny Omega and Mr.Regal (who he is on good terms with) as 4 Head of Creative would be 🔥🔥🔥🔥
The fact that man is willing to listen and correct himself (multiple times) and giving fans who they wanna see goes to show you he's NOTHING like Vince or any of Vince's goons like Kevin Dunn and Bruce Prichard who actively killed NXT and fired all of HHH's talents.

Last edited:
Back