• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

About time The Miz gets his just dues.

I got sick and tired of him constantly putting over other talent, and I'm relatively interested in seeing what HHH will do with Bronson Reed.

I can't believe JONAH is in WWE, HHH seems like is having some kind of secret deal with NJPW behind the scenes cause this guy was in G1 Climax Tournament few months ago and freaking defeated Okada NJPW definately wanted him to be a big star writing was on the wall.
Positive: I really hope all of this plus Karl Anderson wrestling at Wrestle Kingdom would lead to a NJPW and WWE partnership.
I think this was a lame segment the track record of mize's lackies are not something to be pround of, We all know they "do it for the money" but it just really really bizarre seeing him defeating ******* Okada and then lower himself to this.
Negative: This is gonna take a long ass time to settle in cause fans will constanstly be saying "OHH HHH bring another unknown person to WWE" like a geek ! Plus he's gonna have to re-establish himself because people in the arena simply don't know who he is and the worst of all I can't hear his NJPW theme anymore 😭
  1. I need promos packages on "WHO" this guy is and why is he here !
  2. I need proper presentation !
Because not everyone who watches this show is an NJPW fan whose gonna know what JONAH/Reed can do and being Miz's sidekick is underwhelming infact it has been a death sentence in the Miz.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with him being Miz's bodyguard. Miz has a knack for putting other wrestlers over. I highly doubt HHH would bury him like that.

Besides, I'd much rather see that than seeing him squash jobbers/local competitors on a weekly basis, which does nothing for him.

It is weird because I get you’re the most notable but I’m not far behind and people generally seem to trust me more in terms of the verse from the Chisato matches and how they played out, and yet Finn has had like 1 or 2 matches made by neither me nor someone I encouraged, compared to Jericho/Theory who have had 99% of the verse’s matches

It is weird because I get you’re the most notable but I’m not far behind and people generally seem to trust me more in terms of the verse from the Chisato matches and how they played out, and yet Finn has had like 1 or 2 matches made by neither me nor someone I encouraged, compared to Jericho/Theory who have had 99% of the verse’s matches
I think when it comes to shit like versus threads, people tend to go towards me as guidance, but when it comes to CRT's involving WWE, people tend to go for you as guidance.

Dragon Lee is officially signed with WWE.
One of the new fastest rising Lucha wrestler from AAA Mexican Wrestling Promotion ! He'll start in NXT in January 2023 and mannn this guy is gonna put NXT back on map, he's one of the first soldiers to try and rebuilt the match quality on the NXT program, Great signing.

I think the younger wwe fans will love him he has this move called Dragon dive where he literally dives into the crowd he's a very fun wrestler, Definately when Carmelo hayes leaves for the main roster, Dragon Lee would continue the high flyer path in his absense whenever that happens in the near future.

Last edited:
Vincent and Dutch of the Righteous group were on NXT earlier this month.

Tonight on Smackdown we saw a new character who "looks" like uncle howdy but with a new mask and a beard. This is Vincent aka Uncle Harper and Uncle Howdy is Dutch based on bodytypes.

My Prediction for 2023 (Bray Wyatt Character)
  • Vincent and Dutch will quietly play Uncle Howdy and Harper character
  • Bo Dallas will be the one sending them to attack Bray Wyatt resulting in a Bray Wyatt vs Bo Dallas match at WrestleMania or SummerSlam
  • Once Bray vs Bo story is completed. Vincent and Dutch once being defeated by Bray would quietly be send to NXT to form the Righteous stable

Where do WWE 9-B's scale in terms of Megajoules?

I'd like to put them up against Ihwa who is 30.872 Megajoules.
I believe God Tiers scale to 5-something Megajoules at best.

Also, isn't Ihwa too haxxed for the WWE guys, bar maybe someone like The Demon or The Undertaker?

In BoS she only has Electricity Manipulation via Jade's Gift, so she's not to haxxed outside of skill things.

I'd use 9-A versions, but WWE 9-A's have like a 12x AP advantage on both of her 9-A versions.

In BoS she only has Electricity Manipulation via Jade's Gift, so she's not to haxxed outside of skill things.

I'd use 9-A versions, but WWE 9-A's have like a 12x AP advantage on both of her 9-A versions.
Iirc, WWE guys are like 190-something Megajoules, so that's like a 6-7x AP advantage, so it's still far too big.

How strong is Ihwa's second 9-A key?

You're right it's like 190 something megajoules.
Tbf, you might be able to pull off a match with the Top Tiers of the verse, as they downscale from the value to an unknown extent.

I would say do the High Tiers, as they're baseline 9-A, but unfortunately, I don't think we got a single High Tier for the Pro Wrestling verse.

It don't make sense cause you brought up High-Tiers but then immediately said they don't even exist 😭
I only brought up High Tiers because that's the only tier in the scaling chain we have for the verse that has comparable AP to Ihwa.

They "don't exist" as in, we haven't created any profiles for any High Tiers yet.

Vincent and Dutch of the Righteous group were on NXT earlier this month.

Tonight on Smackdown we saw a new character who "looks" like uncle howdy but with a new mask and a beard. This is Vincent aka Uncle Harper and Uncle Howdy is Dutch based on bodytypes.

My Prediction for 2023 (Bray Wyatt Character)
  • Vincent and Dutch will quietly play Uncle Howdy and Harper character
  • Bo Dallas will be the one sending them to attack Bray Wyatt resulting in a Bray Wyatt vs Bo Dallas match at WrestleMania or SummerSlam
  • Once Bray vs Bo story is completed. Vincent and Dutch once being defeated by Bray would quietly be send to NXT to form the Righteous stable

I think the story will be the same however the "reason or cause" for this might be and hear me out it's actually something people on Reddit and Twitter are saying. what if the story is the same and the "Mask" is cursed !
What if it's Jojo's Bizarre adventure Part 1 storyline where the "Mask" turned dio Evil and same thing happened with Bo Dallas the mask made him evil so he hired Vincent and Dutch as Uncle Howdy and Uncle Harper to attack Bray because all this time he was jealous of Bray's success and once he found this creepy mask it corrupted him.
What if when Bray Wyatt vs Bo Dallas eventually finishes, Bray will destroy the mask and save his brother Bo! He'll give him a hug and finally save him from this curse and crowd will be crying seeing this emotional and wholesome moment and Bo will now finally be welcomed into this Wyatt 6 Faction! (Something which should've happened years ago but WWE treated Bo as a jobber) Now finally accepted by his brother he and Bray will lead this Wyatt 6 Faction with Alexa Bliss, Vincent and Dutch.....maybe that's the storyline here maybe Jojo's Bizarre adventure plot is really what's happening here.

Back