• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

With what HHH has accomplished with Cruiserweight Classic, NXT U.K and every Tournament he booked his vision could really make this the reality that the GOAT of NJPW wants.
#LoveProWrestling

People: NXT stars to don't scale to main roster
Me an intellectual: New Day are NXT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS + Kofi former WWE Champion and they are going to lose drop their titles to an NXT tag team
People: Well....now we hope they don't take the pin fall on Vengeance Day
me: 😡

What the **** did the WWE BT Sports account posted....
They are gonna throw Jay white's name just like that, Yummy Waifu Jay White in the Rumble 😋

Last edited:
Dynamite is GREAT tonight!
Ya know HHH had ideas that's why they built the fight pit match around this man ! TK doing is a great thing utilizing him as a one off.
I'd love to see him in imperium if possible

No liking allowed BAD Random !!!😡
REpz12c.jpg

these counts as bfr?

I've seen many feats like this, though admittedly I am a bit shaky on them because we have solely rely on what commentary says, but considering that they always refer to feats like this as "Said supernatural wrestler sending another wrestler to hell", I guess it could work???

I'll stay neutral on this for now.

Well.....they already announced on the Pre Show all 27 participants, 3 left

My remaining 3 picks:
1-Carmelo Hayes
2-X-Pac
3-Matt Cardona

Things can get changed anytime......so won't be shocked if they pull someone out.

Now you know why I was arguing for Gunther when he was on NXT as a top tier on this site a year ago.
He officially became a God Tier the moment he beat Braun Strowman clean. Even then, he had wars with the likes of Sheamus prior, who I can definitely argue is a God Tier in the verse, too.

Overall though, this PPV was pretty average. Definitely didn't live up to the amount of hype me and my friends had.

The men's Royal Rumble match was pretty solid. Some cool moments and teases spread throughout, Gunther officially becoming a star, though Cody was a pretty predictable winner, especially after he was confirmed to return at the Rumble prior to the PPV, which definitely put a sour taste in my mouth. It didn't help that he came out at #30. Though his match against Roman at Wrestlemania should be great, so I can't be mad.

LA Knight vs Bray Wyatt was complete dogshit imo. Wyatt's attire was pretty cool, and the moment of Uncle Howdy jumping on LA Knight was pretty ******* hilarious ngl, but other than that, it was complete waste of match and rivalry, and it showed Bray Wyatt's flaws. I always thought his fans gassed him up waaayyy too much, and this is good proof as to why I think Bray is overrated. WWE gave him so many chances, yet he continues to fumble the bag. LA Knight deserved much better than this.

I didn't care for Alexa vs Bianca. Pretty mid match. The fact that it was better than the previous is pretty upsetting.

The women's Royal Rumble was pretty average. This really showed how lackluster the women's division is. Most of the women barely got a reaction. There's only like 5 or 6 women's wrestlers I can see being at the top of the division, and even then, some of these are a stretch. I was predicting either Rhea or Liv to win, and turns out Rhea won the match, so the right person won. I also really liked the ending of the last 3 women on the apron, where Asuka accidentally spits her green mist in Liv's eyes and gets eliminated by Rhea. Liv then instinctively hits a codebreaker (yes I'm calling it that) on Rhea, but she still can't see, which ends up being her downfall, as Rhea performs a beautiful head scissors on Liv to win the match. Hopefully Rhea dethrones Bianca at Wrestlemania. I like Bianca, but her reign as champ needs to end soon.

The highlight of the show was Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens. The storytelling was immaculate, especially after the match. Don't know why people on Twitter are salty about The Rock not returning, when this was so damn good. The way Jey went from hating Sami to genuinely loving him makes Sami's betrayal even more heartbreaking for him, because he genuinely loved him like a brother. He saved his ass a few days at RAW, but the person he loved like a brother betrayed him, and the Bloodline mercilessly attacking Sami had him conflicted on what to do, so he decided to walk out of the arena, conflicted on what just happened. What makes it crazy is that Solo and especially Jimmy were cool with Sami from the start, but to mercilessly attack him like that proves that they didn't really love him like that, and they're just puppets to Roman. Seeing Jimmy holding Sami's torn 'Honorary Uce' shirt in the air just doesn't seem right. It seems like something Jey should've been doing, which makes it even better imo, because it adds more twists and turns to the story. We're most likely getting Roman vs Sami at Elimination Chamber, and that match is going to be immaculate, especially since the PPV is going to take place Sami's hometown iirc. Masterful storytelling here, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Overall, I'd give this PPV a 5.5/10. Just barely above average for me. The men's Royal Rumble match and especially the Main Event were pretty good, and the women's Royal Rumble match had its moments, but everything else was pretty shit, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we didn't need a concert/performance in the middle of the damn show. No shade to Hardy, but you were not needed at all. This PPV should've had one of the mid card champions (preferably the US Champion Theory) defend the title in a match instead of trying to pad out the time for the PPV by putting stuff we didn't need nor asked for.

The fact that we haven't even started making a Logan Paul profile is kinda sad. Having a Logan Paul profile here on the wiki will be based asf.

He has boxing and MMA background so should hold his own decently if he were to be used in debates on this site.
WWE also mentions that Logan Paul went the distance with Floyd Mayweather, which is something they didn't shut up about since Logan debuted in the WWE, so that's obviously something worth adding, too.

Yep. This clip right here states how quickly Logan learns/adapts to the sport of pro wrestling.

He should also get Minor Technique Mimicry for copying Miz's Skull Crushing Finale, Roman's Superman Punch, Buckshot Lariat, and (I think) Ric Flair's Figure Four Leg Lock.

He officially became a God Tier the moment he beat Braun Strowman clean. Even then, he had wars with the likes of Sheamus prior, who I can definitely argue is a God Tier in the verse, too.

Overall though, this PPV was pretty average. Definitely didn't live up to the amount of hype me and my friends had.

The men's Royal Rumble match was pretty solid. Some cool moments and teases spread throughout, Gunther officially becoming a star, though Cody was a pretty predictable winner, especially after he was confirmed to return at the Rumble prior to the PPV, which definitely put a sour taste in my mouth. It didn't help that he came out at #30. Though his match against Roman at Wrestlemania should be great, so I can't be mad.

LA Knight vs Bray Wyatt was complete dogshit imo. Wyatt's attire was pretty cool, and the moment of Uncle Howdy jumping on LA Knight was pretty ******* hilarious ngl, but other than that, it was complete waste of match and rivalry, and it showed Bray Wyatt's flaws. I always thought his fans gassed him up waaayyy too much, and this is good proof as to why I think Bray is overrated. WWE gave him so many chances, yet he continues to fumble the bag. LA Knight deserved much better than this.

I didn't care for Alexa vs Bianca. Pretty mid match. The fact that it was better than the previous is pretty upsetting.

The women's Royal Rumble was pretty average. This really showed how lackluster the women's division is. Most of the women barely got a reaction. There's only like 5 or 6 women's wrestlers I can see being at the top of the division, and even then, some of these are a stretch. I was predicting either Rhea or Liv to win, and turns out Rhea won the match, so the right person won. I also really liked the ending of the last 3 women on the apron, where Asuka accidentally spits her green mist in Liv's eyes and gets eliminated by Rhea. Liv then instinctively hits a codebreaker (yes I'm calling it that) on Rhea, but she still can't see, which ends up being her downfall, as Rhea performs a beautiful head scissors on Liv to win the match. Hopefully Rhea dethrones Bianca at Wrestlemania. I like Bianca, but her reign as champ needs to end soon.

The highlight of the show was Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens. The storytelling was immaculate, especially after the match. Don't know why people on Twitter are salty about The Rock not returning, when this was so damn good. The way Jey went from hating Sami to genuinely loving him makes Sami's betrayal even more heartbreaking for him, because he genuinely loved him like a brother. He saved his ass a few days at RAW, but the person he loved like a brother betrayed him, and the Bloodline mercilessly attacking Sami had him conflicted on what to do, so he decided to walk out of the arena, conflicted on what just happened. What makes it crazy is that Solo and especially Jimmy were cool with Sami from the start, but to mercilessly attack him like that proves that they didn't really love him like that, and they're just puppets to Roman. Seeing Jimmy holding Sami's torn 'Honorary Uce' shirt in the air just doesn't seem right. It seems like something Jey should've been doing, which makes it even better imo, because it adds more twists and turns to the story. We're most likely getting Roman vs Sami at Elimination Chamber, and that match is going to be immaculate, especially since the PPV is going to take place Sami's hometown iirc. Masterful storytelling here, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Overall, I'd give this PPV a 5.5/10. Just barely above average for me. The men's Royal Rumble match and especially the Main Event were pretty good, and the women's Royal Rumble match had its moments, but everything else was pretty shit, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we didn't need a concert/performance in the middle of the damn show. No shade to Hardy, but you were not needed at all. This PPV should've had one of the mid card champions (preferably the US Champion Theory) defend the title in a match instead of trying to pad out the time for the PPV by putting stuff we didn't need nor asked for.
I've changed my mind and decided to give this PPV a 6/10. The men's Royal Rumble is starting to grow on me, and the main event just gets better and better the more I watch it. Might've rated it a bit higher if the women's Royal Rumble match had more surprises, as well as people I actually cared about.

Back