• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Super freaking excited for WRESTLE KINGDOM 17 ! Just a couple of days away.
1-Return of Omega to NJPW
2-Karl Anderson wrestles while being contracted to WWE
3-Rumors of Sasha Banks showing up to challenge Kairi (WWE's former Kairi Sane)
Freaking FTR will wrestle in the TOKYO DOME !
This could lead to WWE and NJPW Deal with Kairi and Sasha possibly appearing in this year's Rumble 🙏 🤑

Last edited:
2022 was the craziest year in all of Porfessional Wrestling,
I hope 2023 would give us great professional wrestling and looking at the Roadmap of PPV it's gonna be Epic ! I'm gonna watch all these PPVs !

I genuinely think something crazy is gonna happen in 2023 maybe as TV rights deal or contact negotiations. If you love watching Wrestling youtubers then here's a Fightful and Denise prediction video for 2023 in Wrestling. I personally can't wait to see NXT doing PPV in arena's again and Launch of NXT Europe.

Demonicdude 2023 Professional Wrestling Predictions :devilish:
Safe Predictions: ✅
  1. NJPW talents shows up in WWE Royal Rumble (Either Sasha banks, Naomi or Kairi Sane) Massive wild prediction
    Jay White shows up 😳
    ✅
  2. Cody Rhodes wins the Royal Rumble ✅ and becomes WWE Champion, Stone Cold Steven Austin and NXT talents will be Surprise entrants & USOS lost the Tag team titles to Owens and Zayn ✅
  3. Sasha would be part of NJPW and probably AEW via their partnership ✅
  4. More WWE talent returns and Independent signing ✅
  5. Another U.K Stadium show takes place along with a WWE India show ✅
  6. Vince Mcmahon get's inducted into the Hall of Fame along with The Great Muta (Which is why WWE allowed him to face Nakamura in his retirement✅❌ match it's a strategical plan) ✅
  7. WWE will be sold out by Vince McMahon in 2023 after media rights negotiations (WWE will also get a new TV rights deal) ✅
  8. Big E Returns in 2023❌
  9. Bo Dallas returns feuds and joins the new Wyatt stable✅
  10. Money in the Bank 2023 match takes place at Wrestlemania 39 and LA Knight will win the match❌
  11. Austin Theory vs John Cena ✅ and Brock Lesnar vs GUNTHER takes place at Wrestlemania 39 ❌. GUNTHER will break Holy Tonk Man's Intercontinental championship record and the man who will dethrone him will be Sheamus. ✅
  12. Rhea Ripley wins the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble ✅
  13. John Cena, Steve Austin and The Rock all three will wrestle at WrestleMania 39 ❌
  14. Matt Cardona (aka Zack Ryder) and Chelsea Green would return and push as a top couple act ✅
  15. Elimination Chamber 2023 serves as the end of Sami Zayn's Bloodline run he'll be kicked from the group after that event ❌
  16. Sting will wrestle his retirement match in AEW ✅
  17. Some AEW Talents will leaves for WWE (Brain Cage, Andrade, Wheeler Yuta and Brian Pillman. Jr) Mr. Regal got those eyes locked on talents 👀
Wild Predictions: 💀
  1. CM Punk returns to
    WWE
    ✅
  2. WWE makes a deal with NJPW (Crossover Forbidden door show takes place)
  3. GOLDBERG vs WARDLOW happens in AEW 😳
  4. Kota Ibushi joins AEW with his Golden Star Lover team mate Kenny Omega 🤘 ✅
  5. WWE introduces Trio Tag Team Titles by the later half of 2023 (Judgement Day and SANITY fights for the said title)
  6. NXT Europe Launches with (Mexican and independent talents singings)
  7. An AEW Wrestler competes in 2023 NJPW G1 Climax Tournament 👀 ✅
  8. Freaking Okada wrestles in WWE !!!! 👀
  9. VIKINGO (Some would consider Mexican Wrestler of the year ! Had undefeated Kenny Omega level run in AAA Wrestling Promotion as it's undefeated World champion still present for 400 days) he will sign for WWE (He will lead NXT Europe in 2023) 😳 (this clip is all you need to be excited. This is due to WWE signing Dragon Lee in NXT his rival when Vikingo had excellent 5 star classic in Mexico)❌
  10. Shane McMahon debuts in AEW 😳❌
  11. FTR announces their return to WWE by the end of 2023 👀❌
  12. Mickie James husband and former NWA Champion the Veteran Nick Aldis will join WWE in 2023 👀 (finally after 6-7 years of speculation it's gonna happen) either in the Royal Rumble 2023 or later ✅
  13. Will Osprey will win 2023 G1 Climax Tournament following in Omegas footsteps and becoming the next big non japanese NJPW wrestler❌
  14. Roman Regins DOES NOT lose Universal Championship goes into WRESTLEMANIA 40 and drops the title and ends his (Part time schedule) ✅
  15. 2023 Ends with MJF blowing a kiss to Tony khan in the crowd exactly what Punk did in WWE and vactes his AEW Title joins WWE in 2024 (His bidding war storyline is comes full circle. 2024 starts and AEW reveals a new updated AEW World Championship belt) ❌
Welp.....that's what I got (total 32 predictions) I'll put the green check emote if either of em comes true. 😊
My goal is to get at least 12 out of these to be true 🙏
RAAAAAAANDOM get yo ass over here !!! and read my DAMMM predictions.

Correct: 20
Incorrect: 12
Total: 32

Last edited:
My 2023 WWE Predictions:

• Cody Rhodes will win the Men’s Rumble and dethrone Roman
  • Sami/Owens will beat The Usos
  • Sheamus will beat Gunther at Wrestlemania
  • Asuka will have a character change
  • Uncle Howdy will be revealed as Bo Dallas
  • AJ Styles will hold a championship
  • LA Knight will win MITB
  • Rhea Ripley will win the Women’s Royal Rumble
  • Ronda Rousey will leave the company
  • Liv Morgan will have another title run
  • Naomi will return
  • The Bloodline will add another member
  • The Demon will return
  • The Judgement Day will split, and one of their members will hold a world title before the end of the year
  • Axiom will get a main roster call-up
  • Toxic Attraction will get a main roster call-up
  • Damage CTRL will split

Demonicdude BOOKS the Royal Rumble 2023 :devilish:😳

• Entrant 1- Cody Rhodes
  • Entrant 2- The Rock
Match start The Rock eliminates Cody in 10 seconds, Then Rock gets eliminated by Akira Tozawa who will enter at number 3 spot. Entrant 4 will be Sami Zayn too bad Akira Tozawa will eliminate him in 2 seconds, So he'll break the fastest elimination record. Entrant 5 will be AJ Styles but he won't be able to make it to the ring his broken ankle and he would be injured running on the entrance ramp, So his replacement would be Mia Yim from OC she and Akira Tozawa would have a showdown in the Rumble. Entrant 6 would be Rollins who will come out wearing a thong and would run wild in the ring and eliminate Entrant 7, 8 and 9 who will be jobbers from NXT (Carmelo Hayes, Bron Breakker and Axiom). Entrant 10 would be Matt riddle he will come out smoking a BONG 😤☘️ !
Ring will be filled with the smoke😤 Rollins will be confused he wouldn't know where to hit and Rollins would end up eliminating himself,
Entrant 11 would be Jimmy USO he and riddle would fight each other for 10 minutes but out comes the police, They'll arrest Riddle for smoking Bong in the ring and Jimmy would be arrested for having another DUI report and that's how Jimmy USO and Riddle would be eliminated. (This would be Sami's plan he'll turn heel on the bloodline and generate a fake cop report to get jimmy out of the way.)

Entrant 12 would be Montez Ford he and Dawkins would come out stirring up their paper cup chanting "We want the smoke" 😤 on the entrance ramp so the cops will notice them and Angelo Dawkins would turn HEEL ! He'll inform the police that Montez has cocaine in the paper cups and that's how Montez would be eliminated from the rumble and Angelo Dawkins would take his spot 😎 (Classic heel turn plus setting up their match at Mania)

Entrant 13, 14 and 15 would be more jobbers from Raw and Smackdown more notably being ma.çé and mån.sôör who will dance in their skin tight underwear.... eventually out comes JOHN CENA as entrant 16 he'll beat them up pretty badly but... Maximum Male Models would eliminate Cena (The crowd would boo, good heel reaction (y)) but both models would argue on who eliminated Cena first and thus they'll turn on each other, Akira Tozawa would take advantage of the situation and eliminate them ! So we fast forward to the final 4 those being
Akira Tozawa, Shelton Benjamin, Austin Theory and Mia Yim. Mia Yim would get social media flashbacks of her and Theory's photo so she'll quietly eliminate herself, Shelton Benjamin would eliminate Theory (Cause duhhh Shelton has experience advantage) and out comes Tozawa from behind he'll try to eliminate Shelton but he won't be lucky this time. Shelton would use his experience and win the 2023 Royal Rumble 🥳🎉 and would face Brock Lesnar (who'll defeat Roman at Elimination Chamber 2023) and BOOM 💥
Lesnar vs Shelton Benjamin at WrestleMania 39 (Two former OVW Tag Team champions from 2001 ! Long term booking at it's finest) the fans would be happy, I would be happy and so would you 🥰 there ya go that's your Rumble!

Last edited:

You saw this, too?

eventually out comes JOHN CENA as entrant 16 he'll beat them up pretty badly but... Maximum Male Models would eliminate Cena (The crowd would boo, good heel reaction (y)) but both models would argue on who eliminated Cena first and thus they'll turn on each other
I honestly think Austin Theory should be the one to eliminate Cena, which will set up a storyline for them at Wrestlemanina.

Okay on a serious note
1- I think Edge will return tonight on a Raw to set his Hell in a cell match against Balor at Royal Rumble.
2-Lashley will interfere in Rollins vs Theory setting up their Triple Thread match at the Royal Rumble
3- MVP reunites The Hurt Business with Omos as their Bodyguard (This would be the perfect role for him as Omos has zero reaction and being a bodyguard would help him get over a tiny bit via being surrounded by the Hurt Business)

You saw this, too?
What's interesting is a couple of days back I made my 2023 Bray Wyatt Character prediction and I said Bray Wyatt's enemy would be Bo Dallas who will send Uncle Howdy and Uncle Harper to attack and torture Bray cause he feels like he's left behind and overshadowed and at 30:50 in the clip above they seem to describing the same reasoning for attacking Bray, I'm so proud of my self 😎

Okay on a serious note
1- I think Edge will return tonight on a Raw to set his Hell in a cell match against Balor at Royal Rumble.
2-Lashley will interfere in Rollins vs Theory setting up their Triple Thread match at the Royal Rumble
3- MVP reunites The Hurt Business with Omos as their Bodyguard (This would be the perfect role for him as Omos has zero reaction and being a bodyguard would help him get over a tiny bit via being surrounded by the Hurt Business)
At least I got Hurt Bussiness one "probably" correct

😭
FB_IMG_1672765708436.jpg

Must watch
Epic promo for Tomorrow's Wrestle Kingdom 17 💥 Omega vs Osprey

I can't believe Osprey called Omega a **** 😭 10:42

But......I do believe that Kenny will pass the torch and Kenny will lose and for the first time in 15 years someone will Kick out of the One Winged Angel people are already saying ok Twitter I'm scared 😭

Last edited:
No it DIDN'T HAPPEN !!! OMEGA with One Winged Angel is still undefeated even after 15 years STILL no one kicked out of it !
What a match 🔥🔥🔥
Gruesome, blood everywhere Will Ospreay got busted open, I'm shocked I thought this was gonna be a passing of the tourch.
NEW IWGP United States Champion Kenny Omega kicking off 2023
I'll post the highlights in a while.

Wrestle Tak reaction was great to this scene

Back