• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Gunther is finally GOD TIER

Syre1CX.png

it's possible to do a top 10 or 5 of the most powerful wrestlers, or due to the nature of the fights it isn't reasonable?
i mean wrestlers like aj styles or chris jericho can be considered god tiers but they aren't on the same league of goldberg or brock lesnar

Last edited:
Based off of feats Yes a list can be made, Each has advantage is different categories some in Strength, Agility, Win/Loss Record or Stamina but it'll be a booring list.

tier list uptdated 2023 most of them doesn't have specific order, sami becomes god tier when he fights kevin owens lol (decided to not put nxt superstars because when they ascend to main roster their tier heavily changes)
5ivIp1I.png

If one is missing, it is because it was not on the list and I forgot to add it

Last edited:
tier list uptdated 2023 most of them doesn't have specific order, sami becomes god tier when he fights kevin owens lol (decided to not put nxt superstars because when they ascend to main roster their tier heavily changes)
5ivIp1I.png

If one is missing, it is because it was not on the list and I forgot to add it
What are you basing this off of?

which ones 👀
The Usos should at the very least be Top Tier.

Sami Zayn should be at Top Tier, too.

Sheamus should be up in God Tier.

I sound a little misogynistic, but the only woman who should be up in God Tier is probably Bianca. I don't mind Charlotte being up there because she's Charlotte.

The rest are okay ig.

The Usos should at the very least be Top Tier.

Sami Zayn should be at Top Tier, too.

Sheamus should be up in God Tier.

I sound a little misogynistic, but the only woman who should be up in God Tier is probably Bianca. I don't mind Charlotte being up there because she's Charlotte.

The rest are okay ig.
sami since survivor series can be considered top tier, sadly half 2022 was pretty much manhandled by even butch and other top tiers and god tiers
also yeah, usos as a whole can be top tier but individually they get defeated easily, also hard to see them on the same tier of solo sikoa

One of the greatest Tag teams have today ended as Jay Briscoe passed away in a car accident, They just won ROH Tag teams titles.
There is no one who can convince me that Briscoes vs FTR rivalry from 2021-22 was not the best tag team triology of all time.
Anyone who has seen it would know
  • FTR vs Briscoes - Supercard of Honor 5 star classic
  • FTR vs Briscoes - Double Dog Collar match
These were the matches of the year in the tag team division nothing from NJPW or AEW even came close, This is a sad news.
Since ROH was created they were right there through and through since day one for the last 20 years.
Every NJPW, WWE and AEW who were part of ROH in early 2000s or recently had their best tag team match with Briscoes.

Last edited:
I used to watch him in NXT, Adrian Joude was in NXT, Commentary used to praise his Brazilian martial art stuff.
I didn't knew on RAW his name got changed to Aturo Ruas or that he even showed up I always remembered him from his brief time in NXT as Adrian Joude.

I used to watch him in NXT, Adrian Joude was in NXT, Commentary used to praise his Brazilian martial art stuff.
I didn't knew on RAW his name got changed to Aturo Ruas or that he even showed up I always remembered him from his brief time in NXT as Adrian Joude.

So apparently we can use his Jiu-Jitsu and capoeira shit if he was called Adrian Jaoude back in NXT.

Remember in late 2011 when Zack Ryder was arguably the most over wrestler on the roster?

Yes he was, Vince killed it because he got too over same goes for Tye Dillinger with the Perfect 10 Gimmick, I'm kinda scared for Zack/Matt Cardona cause of the Vince rumors.
RAW 30th was AMAZING, HHH Booked this show like a Takeover.
key difference in HHH and Vince:
  • Using legends Vince buried the ascensions
  • Using legends HHH set up a match to put over the teams on the current roster those being Street Profits and Imperium.

Last edited:
Back