• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Not sure what to make of this one, actually. Maybe he's just trying to drag his opponent under the arena and then set them ablaze?
Commentators always refer to stuff like as "A wrestler getting sent to hell", so we could possibly argue this as BFR/Teleportation.

They are always active when you don't need something to be evaluated, but when you do, it basically goes something like this:

peace-out.gif

For context for all the people who don't know, we want Armor to evaluate the calc because he was the one who calculated the original ring busting calcs for us, so he should know a thing or two about this.

If only @Kachon123 was a calc member...

Let's also give a moment of silence for the MITB contract, as it's now officially a joke thanks to HHH's hate boner for Theory.

Well, now that Theory is no longer MITB, I changed my pfp to Theory with nothing but himself...

Also changed my wallpaper to Johnny Test.

HHH really told Theory face-to-face to get out there and cash in on a mid-card title and lose.💀

I mean in his third match he fought one of the goats. Isn't that pretty crazy for WWE?
He's definitely a God Tier.

Also, he was trained by Shawn Michaels himself in his upcoming match against Roman, and he learned a bunch of techniques in a very short amount of time.

Is that just very good skill, or some kind of ability?

He's definitely a God Tier.

Also, he was trained by Shawn Michaels himself in his upcoming against Roman, and he learned a bunch of techniques in a very short amount of time.

Is that just very good skill, or some kind of ability?
I think you could justify Accelerated Development.

Notice how the wrestlers with over a decade of experience compliment how Logan Paul learns to fight extremely easily.

Listen to some of the statements that were made.

Back