• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I don’t really see the point since a Calculation Group Member is working on the calc, their results are bound to be far more accurate than mine, so waiting for what they say is probably better than getting a calc that could be invalidated or improved on in a matter of days or even hours implemented.
Agreed.

I don’t really see the point since a Calculation Group Member is working on the calc, their results are bound to be far more accurate than mine, so waiting for what they say is probably better than getting a calc that could be invalidated or improved on in a matter of days or even hours implemented.
fair enough

The person doing the calc is busy, so we're going to have to wait a bit.

Wish the 1.94 Megajoules explosion didn't need to be scrapped.

Now that the verse has been revised, do any of you got any suggestions for the power scaling in the verse?
You mean character wise? I'm sure that Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, Prime Hulk Hogan, and maybe Brock Lesnar is in the topmost tier. Other's might belong on that list, but that's just a rough guesstimate.

You mean character wise? I'm sure that Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior, Prime Hulk Hogan, and maybe Brock Lesnar is in the topmost tier. Other's might belong on that list, but that's just a rough guesstimate.
God Tier: >>1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: >1.94 Megajoules - 1.94 Megajoules (Defeats Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: >>1.94 Megajoules - 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of High Tiers)

Low Tier: << 0.62 Megajoules - 0.31 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)
Something like this.

Yeah, just with much lower numbers and now we’re scaling off of taker and Cana feats so it’s even worse
Yeah. It's going to be tough this time.

Well, 796,073.9 Joules is (when rounded in MJ) 0.80 MJ, but is 796.1 KJ. Imo, 796.1 KJ seems a bit more realistic.

I was thinking of something like this:

God Tier: ≥796.1 Kilojoules (Equal, to, if not, stronger than Cena)

Top Tier: 796.1 Kilojoules (Capable of doing significant damage to Cena)

High Tier: <796.1 Kilojoules - 621.4 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <621.4 Kilojoules - 310.7 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of the High Tiers)

Low Tiers: <310.7 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)

Does this look fine?

God Tier: ≥796.1 Kilojoules (Equal, to, if not, stronger than Cena)

Top Tier: 796.1 Kilojoules (Capable of doing significant damage to Cena)

High Tier: <796.1 Kilojoules - 621.4 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <621.4 Kilojoules - 310.7 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of the High Tiers)

Low Tiers: <310.7 Kilojoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)
Does anyone have any objections to this?

Why is Big Show's intelligence only rated as Above Average? I think being able to somehow hold four championships at once should give a much higher rating (combat-wise, obviously).

Why is Big Show's intelligence only rated as Above Average? I think being able to somehow hold four championships at once should give a much higher rating (combat-wise, obviously).
I think most of the verse should be At least Gifted in terms of intel.

UM8XBsd.png

I also ranked Fozzy's (Chris Jericho's rock band) entire discography.
Since Fozzy dropped a new project, I re-ranked every album made from them.

C1fzOMF.png

Back