• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I got almost all the Takeovers downloaded on my PC so scans for johnny wouldn't be a problem just keep on dropping any kind of supernatural stuff if you are aware of regarding him.

His instinctive reaction is probably gonna be one of the best. I got scans if him getting spammed with finishers against Cole during the end of the 40 or 50 minutes match he was wearing Iron Man attire and kept kicking out even after Undisputed era interfered lol can't think of it right now but I'll get the scans together eventually

Last edited:
His instinctive reaction is probably gonna be one of the best I got spammed with finisher against Cole during the end of the 40 or 50 minutes match he was wearing Iron Man attire and kept kicking out even after Undisputed era interfered lol can't think of it right now but I'll get the scans together eventually
Oh yeah. His Instinctive Reactions is one of the best in the verse.

Yes from NXT making the team the Way, Being a father figure to Austin theory and Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis as well he also influenced Ciampa a couple of time I probably got some stuff but I'm in bed about to go to sleep I can't really seem to think but I'm sure he's got a couple

One of my favorite WWE Wrestler is Dominik Dijak aka T-Bar it sucks so much that he's not even allowed to have a 2 minute match which in itself is criminal, Because I think he can out wrestle everryone being his huge fan. I made this Top 10 moveset video.
For a guy who commentary team stated to be 6 ft 9 - 270 pounds he's the GOAT in the ring 🤟
can't believe he used to do AJ Styles spiral tap from styles TNA days as well as styles Fosberry flop.

Last edited:
Just finished watching NXT AXIOM aka (Nxt UK's A-KID) debuted now repackaged
lol he looks like he has superhuman speed with his mathematical powers.

LOL it's Chikara promotion wrestler Razerwyng literally the same costume with minor altercations

T2WJBct.jpg

pretty drippy ovo

also wanted to ask if we had anything on the ultimate warrior kinda wanted to look into some of his feats and I found a respect thread for him that includes canon and noncanon things relating to the character that's a pretty neat read
This could result in massive upgrades for the verse.

Btw, we should only focus on the canon things for now. Only RL feats should be considered.

pretty drippy ovo

also wanted to ask if we had anything on the ultimate warrior kinda wanted to look into some of his feats and I found a respect thread for him that includes canon and noncanon things relating to the character that's a pretty neat read
Good thread but it's comic feats, Someone needs to separate comics from tv show feat (By the way TV Category needs to be added to all wrestler pages)
Once comic feats are separated then we'll see what we can do with his WWF feats.
Overall good findings Rawr XD

Good thread but it's comic feats, Someone needs to separate comics from tv show feat (By the way TV Category needs to be added to all wrestler pages)
Once comic feats are separated then we'll see what we can do with his WWF feats.
Overall good findings Rawr XD
All of the feats that are labeled "RL" are the ones that we should take into consideration.

Back