• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Don't really have much to say, other than that I'm bored, and there's some stuff that really needs to be looked over.

New Abilities For The Verse:​

Power Mimicry:
In the verse Wrestlers, are known to sometimes copy the moves of another wrestler, particularly their finisher, as a way to humiliate them, send a message, or catch them off guard. These occurrences are also regarded by the in-verse commentators as an act of Power Mimicry.

Several examples include...
John Cena copying The Rock's Rockbottom, Randy Orton's RKO, and Kane's Chokeslam
Triple H copying Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver, the Rockbottom, and one part of the Shield's Triple Powerbomb
Randy Orton copying John Cena's Attitude Adjustment, Seth Rollins'/Triple H's Pedigree, and one part of the Triple Powerbomb
Chris Jericho copying Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, the Rockbottom, and Goldberg's Spear
Brock Lesnar copying Kurt Angle's Angle Slam, and Ankle Lock, as well as copying the Rockbottom, and Chris Benoit's Crossface
The Rock copying Steve Austin's Stone Cold Stunner, the Pedigree and the Spear
Stone Cold Steve Austin copying the Rockbottom
Seth Rollins copying the RKO, and Adjustment Adjustment
Undertaker copying Edge's Spear
The Miz copying Cesaro's Swing, Daniel Bryan's Running High Knee, and one part of the Triple Powerbomb
Mr. McMahon copying The Rock's People's Elbow
Shane McMahon copying the Angle Slam, and Roman Reigns' Spear
Shawn Michaels copying Bret Hart's Sharpshooter, the Pedigree, and Scott Hall's Razor's Edge
Rey Mysterio copying Matt Hardy's Twist of Fate
Charlotte copying Natalya's Sharpshooter
and much much more...

While this ability doesn't apply to all wrestlers, it does apply to a large amount of the top stars, such as John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Triple H, etc, etc.

Empowerment:
Hulk Hogan should have it via this.

LS Upgrades:​

Some LS feats that I was surprised that didn't get added or was even considered adding.

Braun Strowman flips a Semi truck. The canonical weight of these is 55,000 pounds (27 tons), which is just short on borderline Class 50 LS, at 24.94 metric tons. Wrestlers like Big Show are comparable to Strowman, as they had several back and forths overpowering each other, there is also Bobby Lashley who can compete with Strowman's strength in an arm wrestling match and it was stated he had to use everything he had to beat Bobby, something that wasn't stated when he flipped the semi truck. There was also a fairly recent statement by the big show that John Cena's LS is stronger than Brock and Goldberg, and nobody is as strong as him which puts him on Strowman's level.

Stamina Upgrades:​

Nothing too major. I just think that the wrestlers' stamina should be upgraded to Superhuman instead of Peak Human. Many wrestlers were able to last over 50, and even 60 minutes in the Royal Rumble match. Here's the longest matches in WWE history.

Remove The Vince McMahon Explosion Feat From Their Profiles​

This has already been discussed. Can someone pls remove the feat from their profiles? I can't do it because the website is blocked.

Speaking of Feats...​

This has been the highest yielding feat we've had so far since the Vince feat was scrapped. We already discussed about WWE uses materials that don't take much force to break so they can keep their wrestlers safe, but in kayfabe, it's considered wood, so this feat should be used.

That should be all for now. Any who's knowledgeable on the verse that realized I forgot something, it would be greatly appreciated if you remind me.

I agree with everything besides stamina upgrades, that's not even close to superhuman lvls of stamina feat, for example football players play for 90 minutes and even more at times, that's not superhuman at all

I agree with everything besides stamina upgrades, that's not even close to superhuman lvls of stamina feat, for example football players play for 90 minutes and plus more at times, that's not superhuman at all
Is it really possible to last for that long? 90 minutes?

I agree with everything besides stamina upgrades, that's not even close to superhuman lvls of stamina feat, for example football players play for 90 minutes and even more at times, that's not superhuman at all
Football players take breaks in between quarters, wrestlers don't.

I guess, but I literally just googled average marathon time and got around 4 hours 21 minutes... They are not superhuman
Jogging is completely different from wrestling. The participants pace themselves so they can last that long, while wrestlers take constant punishment throughout, taking hits from steel chairs, steel steps, steel ladders, being sent through tables, and much more. Here's this thread for reference.

Jogging is completely different from wrestling. The participants pace themselves so they can last that long, while wrestlers take constant punishment throughout, taking hits from steel chairs, steel steps, steel ladders, being sent through tables, and much more. Here's this thread for reference.
That's still not enough for superhuman at all, I even just googled the longest boxing match and it's around 7 hours and longest wrestling match is 11 hours

That's still not enough for superhuman at all, I even just googled the longest boxing match and it's around 7 hours
Being sent through a table is more than enough. It's literally a 9-B attack. So saying that they're not superhuman makes no sense.

Wrestling are also able to fight despite being (in kayfabe) injured, so that further supports my point.

Being sent through a table is more than enough. It's literally a 9-B attack. So saying that they're not superhuman makes no sense.
What? That has nothing to do with stamina.. Just because they tank 9-b attack doesn't mean they have superhuman stamina, one could tank 6-b attacks and have below average stamina

What? That has nothing to do with stamina.. Just because they tank 9-b attack doesn't mean they have superhuman stamina, one could tank 6-b attacks and have below average stamina
Wrestlers can still have the stamina to fight through injuries that would leave any normal human in the hospital, as well as taking many hits from objects made of steel.

I haven't heard or seen any humans do this ever.

Wrestlers can still have the stamina to fight through injuries that would leave any normal human in the hospital, as well as taking many hits from objects made of steel.

I haven't heard or seen any humans do this ever.
Because of them having higher dura then any human...

Because of them having higher dura then any human...
Fighting through injuries and constant punishment is still a stamina feat, even if the feats done to them are above a normal human capabilities. If anything, it further justifies Superhuman stamina.

Also, Kurt is notorious for winning the gold medal with a broken neck (which is shoved down your throat almost every time Kurt Angle appears in a wrestling ring).

I don't see any human accomplishing that.

Power Mimicry
Went over this in the last thread, so it's fine.

Empowerment
I don't know if you could truly argue this as opposed to it being a feat of his stamina, he was able to take a bit of a beatdown but still ended up losing the match. If you consider it an ability at all it's very limited at best, but I'm personally not seeing it.

LS Upgrades
The one being pulled had the trailer hitched so comparing the weight wouldn't be fully accurate, one without a trailer (like the one Braun tipped over) would have a weight between 10,000 to 25,000 pounds. Still Class 5 to 25, but not 50.

Stamina Upgrades
Don't really agree here, what you mentioned isn't enough to substantiate such a rating.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I agree with the stamina upgrades, on the basis that the punishment that wrestler's take (in kayfabe) is completely above what any peak athlete is capable of reproducing. Gloved boxing is one thing (no disrespect either, a 7-hour long match is ridiculous) but getting kicked and punched bare knuckled, repeatedly getting dropped on your head, flung outside, taking multiple story falls, smacked with metal objects, being put through (some) submission holds that would break limbs.... yeah, that's superhuman.

Maybe barely, but enough in my book.

EDIT* Also that Big Show quote is taken from an out of kayfabe interview it appears, so I wouldn't use it for evidence. John Cena should still scale regardless.

Pretty much agree with Abstractions.

That's still not enough for superhuman at all, I even just googled the longest boxing match and it's around 7 hours and longest wrestling match is 11 hours
We talked about it during the stamina revision, that match was basically a farse after awhile, with the boxers that spent a lot of time just moving around and staring at each other, to the point they stopped throwing punches entirely.
Our Peak Human page covers the matter better, with examples for each discipline.

Disagree with Stamina, Royal Rumble is brought up, most wrestlers by the end of hella long Royal Rumble are blatantly exhausted to shit, and you forget there are long instances within those matches where wrestlers are vibing on the ropes to catch their breaths. You can’t decanonize something happening in front of the crowd themselves very blatantly

Given their durability getting “hurt” isn’t really an issue.

Empowerent I can’t load the link, rest is fine.

you forget there are long instances within those matches where wrestlers are vibing on the ropes to catch their breaths.
Like all wrestling matches, but that doesn't count in kayfabe.
In the kayfabe the guys are knocked out and some wrestlers even hit them during this time.

Like all wrestling matches, but that doesn't count in kayfabe.
Why is it not counted? It doesn’t hamper the narrative in the slightest, it’s CIS on the other wrestlers’ part to not attack, but it’s rarely a break in immersion since they remedy it by taunting or hyping up the crowd during that period.

I find it disagreeable to dismiss it :v

Agree with the stuff said more or less, for stamina don't know if this helps but Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat had a legit hour long match iirc. (Go watch it if you haven't its a classic)

I just remembered that if Bray Wyatt gets a profile he can also get Power Mimicry or most likely Power Absorption as, during his feud with The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker and Kane), he did a Segment where he claimed to have stolen their powers. He then proceeded to demonstrate by summoning thunder, lightning, and fire to the ring

Would Peak Human, Possibly Superhuman for Stamina work for y'all?

Besides Stamina, do y'all agree with everything else?

Power Mimicry:
In the verse Wrestlers, are known to sometimes copy the moves of another wrestler, particularly their finisher, as a way to humiliate them, send a message, or catch them off guard. These occurrences are also regarded by the in-verse commentators as an act of Power Mimicry.

Several examples include...
John Cena copying The Rock's Rockbottom, Randy Orton's RKO, and Kane's Chokeslam
Triple H copying Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver, the Rockbottom, and one part of the Shield's Triple Powerbomb
Randy Orton copying John Cena's Attitude Adjustment, Seth Rollins'/Triple H's Pedigree, and one part of the Triple Powerbomb
Chris Jericho copying Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, the Rockbottom, and Goldberg's Spear
Brock Lesnar copying Kurt Angle's Angle Slam, and Ankle Lock, as well as copying the Rockbottom, and Chris Benoit's Crossface
The Rock copying Steve Austin's Stone Cold Stunner, the Pedigree and the Spear
Stone Cold Steve Austin copying the Rockbottom
Seth Rollins copying the RKO, and Adjustment Adjustment
Undertaker copying Edge's Spear
The Miz copying Cesaro's Swing, Daniel Bryan's Running High Knee, and one part of the Triple Powerbomb
Mr. McMahon copying The Rock's People's Elbow
Shane McMahon copying the Angle Slam, and Roman Reigns' Spear
Shawn Michaels copying Bret Hart's Sharpshooter, the Pedigree, and Scott Hall's Razor's Edge
Rey Mysterio copying Matt Hardy's Twist of Fate
Charlotte copying Natalya's Sharpshooter
and much much more...

While this ability doesn't apply to all wrestlers, it does apply to a large amount of the top stars, such as John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Triple H, etc, etc.

LS Upgrades:​

Some LS feats that I was surprised that didn't get added or was even considered adding.

Braun Strowman flips a Semi truck. The canonical weight of these is 55,000 pounds (27 tons), which is just short on borderline Class 50 LS, at 24.94 metric tons. Wrestlers like Big Show are comparable to Strowman, as they had several back and forths overpowering each other, there is also Bobby Lashley who can compete with Strowman's strength in an arm wrestling match and it was stated he had to use everything he had to beat Bobby, something that wasn't stated when he flipped the semi truck. There was also a fairly recent statement by the big show that John Cena's LS is stronger than Brock and Goldberg, and nobody is as strong as him which puts him on Strowman's level.

Remove The Vince McMahon Explosion Feat From Their Profiles​

This has already been discussed. Can someone pls remove the feat from their profiles? I can't do it because the website is blocked.

Speaking of Feats...​

This has been the highest yielding feat we've had so far since the Vince feat was scrapped. We already discussed about WWE uses materials that don't take much force to break so they can keep their wrestlers safe, but in kayfabe, it's considered wood, so this feat should be used.
All of these are the ones that were accepted, so if anyone can apply the changes, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back