• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with yorozu high 3a

Before getting into the topic, I would like to point out that there may be mistakes due to my lack of knowledge about JJK. Anyways, the reason for Yorozu's High 3A ranking and the relevant scans are those: "with True Sphere (A true sphere has no contact area and generates infinite pressure as a result, making it untouchable. Infinite pressure functions as infinite damage on a 3D scale)" and this link.

Now, I'll move on to my objection. In classical physics, if something has infinite pressure, its gravitational pull should also be infinite. As a result, it should pull everything around it like a black hole. However, the scan shows no such effect; instead, it can't pull anything towards itself. I don't understand why it's still accepted despite this obvious anti-feat.

Besides that, there's another point I'd like to make, but I want to emphasize that this is just an additional objection and what I'm saying here could be completely wrong because I don't fully understand the balance of cursed energy in JJK. However, in this link, it's clearly stated that Yorozu's cursed energy is insufficient compared to Sukuna's. Logically, to create a sphere with infinite density, an infinite energy output and, therefore, infinite cursed energy should be required. But Yorozu's cursed energy is not infinite.

To restate what MGQ just did:
I would argue that a series not portraying something scientifically accurate should rarely be considered an anti-feat as generally there are many real world physics principals fiction will ignore for the sake of the story, for instance, FTL or Lightspeed characters in general typically violate the laws of physics in some manner (Shinra from Fire Force is canonically FTL as are the servants Dioscuri in Fate, yet neither achieves Infinite Energy in relation to exceeding lightspeed).

And in regards to output, as MGQ said, the infinite pressure is not coming directly from Yoruzu using her cursed energy to create it, but as byproduct of the shape of her construct.

This isn't a Hard SCIFI novel, this is a shonen of dubious quality, to apply such physics into a series where people can punch hard enough to destroy buildings is kinda...Stupid

This is just incredulity with a mix of taking physics too far. Hard disagree.

Back