• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with Extended Melee Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can deal with Assassin's Creed, though it's safe to say that it might not need editing after all.

There's a few verses I could look around to fix in my free time. Though I think that we should avoid any changes to any verses until we come to a definite conclusion with this stuff.

Isn't it gonna be confusing to see which pages have been changed and which ones haven't, seen Extended Melee Range is still a thing, just having a smaller range?

I'm of the mind that a Wiki-wide revision isn't needed but I do support the changes. Most people were treating swords and spears a single extended melee as is, I think. Also it isn't worth checking every single page on the Wiki in one go for something pretty minor.

If revisions do commence I'll not be able to help for a little since my Wiki activity will dwindle with finals fast approaching.

You can find pages to possibly update by Googling the following terms:

"extended melee range" site:vsbattles.wikia.com

How do we classify ranges shorter than 50cm?

Good point. We need to call that something as well.

Most that are below that usually have it roughly numbered; the Pikmi for example just have a few inches. Though, they could be described as "Below Standard Melee Range."

Antvasima said:
I don't know. What do the rest of you think?
I think it's concluded now. I will, however, point out a slight mistake.: "Nuclear explosions from weaker bombs can reach this up to this range (Ex: Ivy Mike explosion radius = 15.64 km, Tsar Bomba explosion radius = 26.26km)" "weaker" should be "stronger."

I am not familiar with the capabilities of nuclear weapons. Can others confirm that this is correct?

Tsar Bomba is the strongest nuclear weapon ever detonated, and it says "weaker" for the several kilometers. So yes, Dozens of kilometers should be "stronger" nuclear weapons, yes.

I think you got the two mixed though, Kilometers now says stronger while tens of kilometers says weaker. Should be switched.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back