• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with Ainchase's profile

Nil, since concepts existing before what can reasonably be called creation have a decent way to prove their cm2ness

Not sure if it was already solved, but will comment.

I believe his 2-B/2-A comes mostly from the fact he becomes one with Henir's realm and power (and prior to that as Apostasia her controlled it), and Henir's Realm predates and encompasses all of creation/existence (Referenced on how once he becomes one with the Void, Ain achieves complete omnipresence, and how you literally can go through Henir's realm in order to reach other universes, cause Henir's realm is what connects all of them), and as i think the quote was already posted here, the Elsword Verse has countless to possibly infinite parallel timelines (as well as parallel universes), which makes it a 2-B to possibly 2-A Multiverse. Also Henir's Realm nature as infinite is also something touched upon in the in-game story (Henir's Realm represents the pure aspects of Henir, one of those being Infinity) even tho Herrscher's english summary seemlingly doesn't mention it directly. Not counting how he is described as the "end of all things", which means he is the eventual end to all existence (2-B to possibly 2-A).

Also i guess his "Ends the world" skill needs to be taken into context, since Herrscher is literally described as being "The end of all things" (and in Elsword, "All things" = 2-B to 2-A), so the "world" in this context mostly likely means much more than just High 3-A. Also, one of his other skills describes him as using the nether reaches of Henir's realm to "engulf everything with the void".

Also wasn't Ain being 2-B, possibly 2-A i think already explained in other discussions threads with mods weren't it?

Last edited:
You guys should contacted @SchroKatze instead, he's the one who made Ainchase profile in the first place

The problem is, he's quite inactive so it might be difficult to make him come

Aside that i'm with Tsubasa side for now

Back