• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem regarding a Black Clover calc

oh that one. I think that one will be revised a smultiple people including myself didn't see why vap was warranted. Also that isn't Yuno doing the feat.

You know, one thing I haven't ever answered for myself but do wonder

Do they have the ground as a giant pool of magma in the manga too, or is the blast just kinda hitting all we see?

The only indicators of what damage it might be is the cracks that ring throughout the rocky structure, and the smoke coming from the walls after the blast hits. The smoke would indicate superheating of some kind.

Is somebody willing to apply this change?

Unfortunately the feat isnt linked to the verse page, so I dont know where to find it. Yiud have to ask one of the knowledgeable members.

Is somebody willing to help out with this? I would appreciate it.

Found it. I just checked the history and this was the Town level calc everyone was talking about. So I'll go ahead and do the edits.

Edit: nevermind about the edits. the calc doesn't scale to everyone so I can't just change it willy nilly.

Antvasima said:
Is somebody willing to help out with this? I would appreciate it.
Ain't gonna lie the verse looks a bit in bad condition, verse page doesn't have calcs and etc to scale. Looking through the history, it's confusing to see who scales and etc. Some of these profiles can't scale to this Town+ calc and i'm not sure where to place them since the supporters don't say much. Even the current FTL rating is bad since it's using outdated method and seems to an incomplete calc with FTL slapped on it.

I agree with Sigurd. I went through the history of Black Clover characters and the verse page and it's barebones with little to no calcs or calcs that are really bad.

That seems like a pretty weak scaling system if all the characters only scale to a couple of feats. Surely there has to be more than that in a 238 chapter series?

Thank you for the information. Attempts to find useful feats to make calculations of would be very appreciated.

Well, skimming through the series for useful new feats to calculate might also be an idea.

He did that chapter 2 and due to Anti-Magic. It is better to just delete BoS which was just base on the game

Back