• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem regarding a Black Clover calc

So does anybody have any suggestions for how we should solve this problem?

You still haven't proved that Asta went to any progression. Therefore it would be better to remove the BoS key

The profile would be like this:

7-C in Base , Low 7-B with Black Asta | ....

Pre-Elves Invasion | Post-Elves Invasion | Post-Timeskip

You are just assuming he trained, which we have no proof that he did so

Pre Elves Invasion Arc started at Seabed temple which is chapter 56

Between chapter 2 and chapter 56 only weeks happened

> You are just assuming he trained, which we have no proof that he did so

Wait so you're arguing the guy who only cares about getting stronger so Yuno doesn't completely eclipse him doesn't train at all? I don't understand the logic behind that. That's like his whole thing hard work paying off.

You're the one that isn't making sense

Less than 2 weeks happened between chapter 2 and chapter 37 and Asta spent more than a week sleeping and recovering from Mars' battle (Mars who btw is able to tank an attack from Salamander). In-Character or Out-of-Character, he didn't have time to train at all.

@Ant we will go by the easier and better way, delete BoS key. Can we start making the changes?

I do not know. It is best if you ask for more staff input. You can start with the members listed in the Black Clover verse page.

How Licht can have a Low 6-B calc for a feat that never really happen? Black Clover is wanked as hell here apparently

So is somebody willing to carry out the downgrade, and do we have a plan for how to do this?

We already started the downgrade and there's only some profiles left, so there's nothing else to do here

Okay. Thanks for the information. I would appreciate if you tell me here when all of them are done.

Back