• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
El Chapulin Colorado vs Zohan Dvir, fight takes place outside the hair salong where Zohan works on. Both act in character, speed is equalized. Chapulin has his standard equipment and is in his 9-B key. I would have made this thread in spanish but I feel like that would exclude a lot english-speaking people.

Ahora quien podra ayudar a Zohan?: 8

You don't mess with Zohan for a reaso : 0

insert Rolling Stones or Highway To Hell joke because I'm lazy: 0

Actually it was agreed that El Chapulian is also supposed to be Supersonic not Transonic but I can't edit the profile due to possessing a cellular device, Anyways despite Adams Regen, pain immunity and a device that might slightly expose info to seemingly take advantage of, it would be possible for Grasshopper to still win having a slightly more effective way of hacks like paralyzing, apparently small scale but effective reality warping, time manipulation, size manipulation to still have somewhat of an ample chance to outwit Adam even more, teleportation is also something Slander wouldn't always see coming.

Welp, once El Chapulin gets la chicharra paralizadora then it's game as he has all the time in the world to do his thing, and since SBA dictates willing to kill then he ain't gonna mess around... that much.

Tony di bugalu said:
Welp, once El Chapulin gets la chicharra paralizadora then it's game as he has all the time in the world to do his thing, and since SBA dictates willing to kill then he ain't gonna mess around... that much.
Not to mention the other hacks I mentioned and sure whacks from a hammer to the head wouldn't hurt Adam same with a surprisingly high regen so yes it still might be difficult to take such a casual mad lad down but Time manips, Small reality warping (apparently.), Small size to have ample time to outwit the enemy which be Slander, and Teleportation are things to still come in handy something Adam doesn't have going well despite his skill and a device to cheat I'm pretty sure this Adam wouldn't always be suspecting everything.

Also El Chapulian seems somewhat of a person to possess lots of luck which instead of Supernatural luck looking more into it was labeled in probability manipulation? Anyways luck or probability while indirectly not using it to his advantage this trait innocent enough does actually help Grasshopper out for a bit (Well most of the time.)

Tony di bugalu said:
What is the AP for both?
As for the AP difference surprisingly there is not always a clear indication on both AP's, El Chapulian has enough strength to endure harsh explosions several times that made him pass through a hard concrete wall and another explosion had him barely fazed but shrugs it off and doesn't look as damaged.

As for Adam/Zohan he is still strong enough to cause a hole on a wall and can send people flying and wasn't at all fazed by bullets while Adam does this "Casually." El Chapulian to shrug off a wide explosion like that barely unscathed does seem more impressive though I'm pretty sure he still can get pierced.

Nevertheless normally with Grasshoppers equipment by his side his wincon's are now fully justified obviously revolving around his inventory/Hax which he uses to get out of a problem in a jiffy so... Yeah El Chapulian actually looks like he can beat beat this guy since Zohan has no nonsensical resistances to speak of from those.

Tony di bugalu said:
Zohan's regen isn't that good, fingers, maybe reatach limbs and minor organ damage.
Still you have to give credit where credit is due Zohan barely feels pain and does seem more skilled however it's the inventory part he won't always see coming all at once... I think it's safe to say normally with inventory El Chapulian is a lot more effective provided that Zohan can't resist so El Chapulian Colorado FRA.

Ionliosite said:
Siganme los FRAs!
B╠Âu╠Âm╠Âb╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âi╠Âl╠Âd╠Âh╠Âo╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âo╠ ╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âu╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âg╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Ân╠Ân╠Âa╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂF╠ÂR╠ÂA╠Â.╠Â

Back