• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prismo vs. Zen'o

Jinsye

She/Her
Zen'o lost to GOLB but, can he beat the weaker Prismo?

Speed Equalized.

Both 2-C

Who wins?

Prismo: 0

Zen'ō: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Prismo
You see Jake, there's rules to this stuff. Wishing an event to be changes elements before and after it. Memories will be destroyed, babies will not be born, potential worlds could be evaporated by your wish.

Zenovs

Prismo can survive a loltargettederase but not a loluniversenuke

And how trigger happy is Prismo with the haxes? So far, I'm somewhat inclined to say "Zen'O erases Prismo but comes back. Zen'O realizes Prismo is not normal and gets disgusted and loluniversebusts Prismo"

It seems that Prismo can pull things off faster than Zeno (thoughtspeed)

So if Zeno starts with loltargettederase Prismo'll likely kill him ( he killed life across all of the multiverse iirc)

If Zeno nukes the universe right off the bat, Prismo'll probably won't react in time.

I don't think Zen'o can really put Prismo down

His Type 8 Immortality is reliant on his True Self, which currently resides on a timeless realm that stands at the very center of an infinite multiverse

I don't think Zen'o can really reach a place of that magnitude

Likewise, Prismo is not really a fighter, and his hopes here would either be his Death Manipulation, which is potent enough to erradicate all life across the multiverse. And his Time Manipulation, which can literally pause and re-arrange the events of an entire timeline. Or his BFR, which can send things and people to different points in time, although he probably won't do that in-character... I think

Putting my bets on Inconclusive for now

His type 8 is rendered moot if his connection to he outside world (that bed) is gone. I.E. universe bust

I'm not even entirely sure that the universe bust, or even multi-universe bust would reach Prismo's true self due to the nature of the labyrinth that is the AT multiverse.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
type 8 is ignored if the enemy character is unable to get past it, and prismo fra
Eh? thought it was only ignored if it was higher dimensional?

When making a match using a character that has Immortality Types 4, 8 and 9 (Exclusively based on existing so long as a higher-dimensional being/entity exists) where the opponent has no way to bypass this, it is automatically restricted. "

Not sure a universe bust would kill Prismo, what being at the center of an infinite multiverse and existing outside of time itself. But not sure if he would be able to permanently kill Zeno in character so I'll also go inconclusive FRA

Zen'O doesn't need to kill Prismo. Only BFR him away from the battlefield for 24 hours, which destroying the bed would do according to the profile.

Akreious said:
Zen'O doesn't need to kill Prismo. Only BFR him away from the battlefield for 24 hours, which destroying the bed would do according to the profile.
Well ******* the bed would send Prismo away for a long time.

But how is Zen'o gonna get to the bed?

The bed is literally in the center of the multiverse.

Ultima Reality said:
although he probably won't do that in-character... I think
Actually, scratch that. He will probably fight back if he sees Zen'o as a threat to the multiverse as a whole

Also, it should be noted that the bed is currently residing at a hidden part of the Time Room (a realm outside of time that is implied to be Higher-Dimensional, mind you) that is some kind of cross-temporal pocket dimension created by Prismo himself

Not sure how Zen'o is going to reach it

Back