• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Luna Stars level ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been accepted, but we're just trying to iron out our rules for moving stars.

I think Luna and Celestia would be 4-B, or at least High 4-C.

Yeah. The question is not if they should be upgraded. It is if they should be upgraded to 4-B or 4-A.

@Ant

I believe the majority of the staff is leaning towards the GBE interpretation, which means the feat wouldn't be 4-A without moving a galaxy-worth of stars or so.

I believe 4-B is most likely, though I don't remember exactly how many stars were moved, so the results could potentially be upper-end High 4-C if it wasn't too many.

Okay then. Somebody would have to properly rewrite our Celestial Body Feats page however, as it specifically says that we should treat such feats as reality warping.

Also, I do not really think it makes sense to treat moving planets at relativistic speeds as a greater feat than moving them at MFTL+.

Since we've basically determined they should be 4-B, may I go upgrade them now?

Also, Dark recently did This calculatio, which would be able to scale a lot of the lower tiers to Tier 6. I know it has to be redone apparently, but the final result after doing so shouldn't deviate much from the original result. This is also consistent with a Rainbow Dash feat calculated years ago on OBD that has since been taken down, where RD's Sonic Rainboom was calculated at Island Level, and Twilight, Rainbow Dash & Applejack all tanked it pretty much point-blank. This could potentially buff a large majority of characters to Tier 6, at the very least Mane 6 level and up.

It depends on if you can provide proper explanations for the 4-B tiers, and othervise perform high-quality edits.

I do not think that we can use a calculation that will have to be redone yet, no.

That's fair, I can wait for Dark to redo the calculation.

I'll try to do some of the pages right now and you tell if they are good.

You can remind Darkanine about it if you wish.

I suppose, although it might be better if somebody else handles it.

Why does Twilight Sparkle not have the same interplanetary Range for her more powerful forms?

Also, shouldn't they be scaled to 4-B from Celestia's feat of creating a constellation? That would give them Interstellar range.

The thing is, I was looking for it, and I can't actually find this Celestia constellation feat in the comics, which is why I didn't add it.

Well, without the constellation feat, they are all just 4-C, with the exception of Discord and Tirek.

I believe Ant makes a good point there.

With the constellation feat, it makes it believable for them to be 4-B. Without it, moving the sun and moon (well the moon is kind of omitted here but hey, just keep mentioning it) would be 4-C-ish.

If it can be found, then that would help with the profiles tiering then for them as 4-B.

Pikachu942 said:
Since I am not staff, I would like to bring up I have a feat suitable for 4-B from the show itself with Celestia moving the sun. It was calculated using the method discussed in the thread Here on Post #40.
The feat in question comes out to 93.34 Foe.
This is actually a feat that can be used for 4-B Alicorns that I posted earlier

Yeah, it's a Relativsitc KE feat of moving the sun which came out to Solar System level, which IMO should be able to be used for 4-B Alicorns.

Well, according to our rules moving Celestial bodies is treated at the same level as the GBE, regardless if it is relativistic or MFTL+ speed. You should immediately change the relevant profiles to 4-C.

Gaaaah It's 3:30 AM here, somebody else please edit the following:

Twilight Sparkle (Base Alicorn)

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Princess Cadance

Starlight Glimmer (Season 5 Finale onward)

Queen Chrysalis (Love absorbed)

Lord Tirek (Post-Shining Armor)

To 4-C for me?

Power of Love (both Cadance and Shining Armor)

King Sombra

Should both be "At Least 4-C"

The rest should be able to stay 4-B.

@Pikachu942 Okay. No problem. You can do it later, if nobody else is willing to do so.

@Darkanine Thank you for the help. That would be appreciated.

Exactly, but Pikachu has listed them all as being able to blow up and lift stars by physical force, gave them High 4-C instead of 4-C ratings, and upgraded their reflexes to relativistic without explanation.

Physically they have not demonstrated particularly high superhuman power.

Relativistic Reactions comes from reacting to the Elements of Harmony, which has been calculated at 0.40c.

Shouldn't they have Stellar lifting strength via Telekinesis? I agree that it shouldn't be scared to physical lifting strength, though.

What should I change the striking strength values too?

I think that they should all get Unknown lifting strength and striking strength values until we have some feats to scale from.

Also, lifting strength is only supposed to list the physical body strength, not any values gained by telekinesis or reality warping effects on the environment.

A lot of profiles are listed with Lifting Strength values via Telekinesis or other powers (Like Omi from Xiaolin Showdown having Class K lifting strength with his Water Powers since he lifted an entire river).

As long as it notes that it's not done through physical force and just magic/powers, I don't see an issue with keeping it as "Via Telekinesis".

Anyway, they still have that Moon feat in the comics, where Celestia and Luna helped pull the Moon. Splitting it by two, that be Class Z lifting stregth.

Well, such feats are supposed to go under the attack potency values, not physical lifting strength.

Class Z lifting strength for the alicorns and above may be reasonable, I suppose.

So, has anybody fixed the striking strength and lifting strength statistics?

Yeah, but that is not what lifting strength is supposed to mean. It means the weight that characters can support with their bodies.

At the very least, it should be changed to "Unknown. Stellar via telekinesis".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back