• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Luna Stars level ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodder Ponies probably fall somewhere in the realm of Tier 9 and 8. Some exceptional ponies are likely to be>Spike, but of course fillies shouldn't be much higher than Street or Wall Level. It ranges heavily, I don't think many should pass Building Level though.

Derpy also recently got the nod to be comparable to Rainbow Dash at least in speed, so she is definitely on a higher-end of "fodder" in the series.

Would you say that's enough for Derpy to scale off of Spike? Most Pegasi appear to be pretty strong, so Tier 9-8 seems okay for them imo.

Would the MHS calc Pika did scale to most ponies?

It still be downplaying though. The Comics established that Derpy = Granny Smith who > Rainbow Dash who hurt Evil Celestia

Darkanine said:
It still be downplaying though. The Comics established that Derpy = Granny Smith who > Rainbow Dash who hurt Evil Celestia
Star level Granny Smith confirmed.

For the speed thing, not unless they're a notable character.

I feel like most characters worth a damn are gonna scale to RD, and the MHS doesn't really scale to anybody, it's effectively a useless calc since Pinkie already has better speed feats (keeping up with and even straight up passing RD).

So, are you making any progress regarding adjusting the tiers, getting rid of the comicbook references, and rescaling the speed?

Alright, finished! All we need now is for one final thing to be calculated.

This feat from Legend of Everfree

At roughly 3:28. This would scale to the new Geode forms of the Equestrial Girls alternate versions, as well as Gloriosa Daisy.

By the way, I also think the alternate Twilight (Commonly dubbed Sci-Twi) deserves her own page.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I do not have the time to watch the video. What feat are you talking about?

No problem, man.

Gloriosa Daisy creates a large dome around the entire camp, and when zoomed out you can see it potentially rivals the mountains around the area in size. The Mane 6 when using their Geodes easily disintegrate it.

Okay. Shattering a small mountain was calculated at just 7-C when Gildartz did it though.

A 7-C ranking is fine, this only scales to the Equestria Girls universe and will likely be what is used for scaling there from now on.

I removed the rating. Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back